06 March 2024

Vegetables TMR

 Hi Everyone, my card today is for the
Mojo has been lacking this year, I have umming an ahing over this theme for a while, then! I saw a card in my ideas files, that I had saved to be able to case, by Aimes, problem over. I even told her in my comments I would case it.

Anyhow, on to what I did. This vegetable digital stamp, has been in my files from 2022. I cut and printed it, and the sentiment, with my digital die cutter. I then coloured it with markers, I didn't have enough reds, but I think it came out ok. I still wasn't sure what to do, so went looking for a paper background, nothing in my paper pads, then came across the perfect thing, a dp sheet of vegetables. It was printed it and I used it as a backing for the coloured image. The paper was added to the base card and the vegetables were 3D'd onto it, as was the sentiment.
 
For the insert, I found more images in my files and added a lemon, cherry and olive to the glass, then added a shadow effect for the glass. I added the sentiment and printed it out. Card done. 
 
veg digital stamp - Ruscht free vegetable stamp
markers - Spectrum Noir
digi die cutter - Silhouette
background paper - Marisa Lerin Digital Scrapbooking
glass, olive, cherry, lemon - Marisa Lerin
 "problem" font - Zowie
quote font - Sugar Hut

 
inside is the answer to the problem?
 

If you're lacking masculine card ideas, the DT have plenty, hope to see you in the challenge. 

FarmQuest General Store Challenge

I was kindly asked to also enter -

24 comments:

brenda said...

This is tremendous fun Faith and so colourful, sure to put a smile on the recipients face.

B x

Pauline C said...

Great fun card Faith, very creative and original
Pauline, xx

Sue - said...

A great fun card Faith!

Janette said...

Brilliant idea for a fun card Faith, really love it and so glad it brought your mojo back too.
I have hardly crafted at all this year so far, am going to try and get something done soon, its awful isn't it. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Faith, what a fab fun card, I love the cute veggies and your lovely bright colours, great sentiment too, Kate x

coldwaters2 said...

LOL what a delicious looking fun card Faith all those wonderful veggies I love it
hugs
lolo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah!! :D So fun! Fabulous idea for a masculine card, well done Faith!

Hetty said...

Oh my, what an absolute wonderful and delicious birthday card!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Faith,love all the veg and fun sentiment.-looks like your mojo is back.
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Faithmlove all the veg and fun sentiment,looks like your mojo is back.
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

What a fun little card. I love all the different expressions xx

Maria said...

What a cute birthday card! Love all the fun expressions on the veggies! Great solution with the inside sentiment, so fun!

Shirley Young said...

Fabulous card Faith, you come up with such amazing ideas xx

Chrissy said...

I love your cute and fun Veges Faith, and great result inside, I never thought of that, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

pinky said...

Brilliant idea and will certainly made the recipient smile lol.

Inkyfingers said...

This is great fun, Faith and the buck-toothed carrot is hilarious! Beautifully coloured and put together to bring a smile to the lucky recipient.
Hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Carol x

Carol L said...

HA Ha! I love all those fun looking veggies and especially like the inside too! How perfect for a fun masculine birthday card!

Becca S said...

Faith: thanks for sharing your veggies card at FarmQuest General Store! I think it would work for guys or gals, any foodies, farmers, gardeners, etc. The cover focal image is too cute! You just have to smile! --Becca (P. S. Your food theme card is perfect for FarmQuest HomeStyle Kitchen challenges that's is in its 3rd competition of anything food goes theme.)

Becca S said...

Happy Dance or should it be a polka or square dance?!! Thanks for sharing your vegetable-packed card at FQHSKCB! Come back again for the anything food goes theme (very broad allowance for kitchen, pantry, and produce market items). --Becca

Aimeslee Winans said...

Alright, Faithie! I love it that you CASE'd me!
Thank you for crediting me, I knew instantly when I saw this, it IS a funny, isn't it? :-)))
And you've done it up brilliantly, makes me proud!
Hugs and XOX

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness these are the happiest veggies I have ever seen. What a fun and cheerful card.

Leslie said...

Oh such an adorable bunch of veggies! I especially love the carrot with the buck teeth, lol! So cute!

Rosemary said...

Oh what a fun, fun design, Faith! Those sweet and cute veggies just brought a big smile to my face. Love it!

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha, another Faith special! Such a good male card and beautifully made as always! Vicky x