04 February 2024

Romance WLSC

 

Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for We Love Stamping. This month we would love to see Romance.
 
 My card today has a heart on it, but I think I could use it for a few occasions. I stamped the heart and embossed in gold, I then stamped and embossed the sentiment. I thought it too plain, so embossed a piece of white card, then swiped a white ink pad over the embossing and heat embossed with clear glitter powder. It doesn't show, but it does have a gentle glitter effect. The heart was cut out when embossing, the stamped heart was placed behind the heart opening and attached to the card. It's a CAS card with lots of texture. 
 
Heart stamp and combined die & embossing folder - Magazine freebie
sentiment stamp - Magazine freebie
gold embossing powder - Altenew Antique Gold
Tinsel Snowflake embossing powder - Papermania 

2 prizes from AALL and Create, A 5 stamp set and Miss Dee love trio

  

Don't forget, we will now require At least one stamped element on entries. Those of you like us, who love to stamp, we would still love you to enter your fully stamped entry.

22 comments:

brenda said...

Such an elegant romantic card Faith, the gold EP gives a real feel of luxury as well.

B x

Liz said...

Wonderful card Faith, I love the stamped heart. xx

Linby said...

This is such an elegant card, love it.

Janette said...

A beautiful card Faith, I love the CAS design its so elegant. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful, classy card Faith the embossed card the heart and sentiment is is wonderful
hugs
lolo x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a very elegant and stylish creation Faith.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful CAS card Faith,love all the embossing and gold embossed heart.
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such elegant CAS, Faith, so well constructed! Love it so much! Amazing textures and love the fact that the heart is back in the aperture!

mamawcindy said...

Your card is beautiful and so elegant. Have a great day!
cindys-greencricut

Aimeslee Winans said...

Such a sweet CAS card with yummy texture, Faithie. Love all the wonderful details, xoxo

HilaryJane said...

I think I might have that stamp and embossing folder and I am not sure that I have ever used it. I do love the look of your card, so thanks very much for the inspiration. I must seek it out and have a go. I love the gold and yes, I agree you could use it for a number of different occasions xx

Shirley Young said...

It looks beautiful Faith, love the gold effect xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card;-))m

Leslie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the heart aperture!

Rosemary said...

Beautiful and elegant card, Faith!

Inkyfingers said...

I love this stylish design, Faith and the subtle shimmer really adds to the texture. It would make a beautiful wedding card.
Hope you are well,
Hugs
Carol x

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. Send me one.

pinky said...

This is very pretty and very elegant. I love the gold and white together.

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beauty this is - stunning in its simplicity! Vicky x

PS. Looks like I had a lot of catching up to do too Faith!!

wannabcre8tive said...

So gorgeous. The white and gold colors really make an elegant card.

Chana Malkah said...

This is quite an elegant card! I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but if I did, I would love to find this card in my mailbox! Just beautiful!

Hugz,
Chana

Pauline C said...

This is so stylish Faith .. very elegant. Again, sorry I’m so late commenting, don’t know how I missed it!!
Pauline xx