07 February 2024

Heart box TMR

  Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for 
 
My heart is the little basket, that I cut with my Silhouette and glued together. The image is a digital stamp, that I cut in 3 layers, also cut with the Silhouette. I coloured the image with markers, and attached the glued layers to the basket. It was a quick make, as I used it to give a few choccies to a neighbour's grandson, because she wouldn't accept anything for a cake she baked, and brought over for us, just because she likes to bake. I forgot to take a photo of the box filled, I added tissue paper and the choccies. He was as pleased as I was with the cake :)

basket - Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs
image - freebie from magazine 2018 (Could be Di's Digis?)
card - JellyBean
markers - Spectrum Noir Markers

14 comments:

Carol L said...

Awww, what a darling little box made from a heart! Too cute!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable basket, and just perfect to reciprocate the kind girl that baked a cake for you! Love that cute bunny!!

HilaryJane said...

That's such a nice idea and what a cute little basket, bet he was thrilled xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the heart shaped basket and cute little image.
Carol x

Helen said...

That is so cute! Love the basket and that image is really sweet too.

Thanks for another great project for The Male Room Challenge.

Helen x

Shirley Young said...

What a great way to say thank you, it is lovely xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Adorable, Faithie! You are such a whiz with that Silhouette. Cute digi too, beautifully colored, xoxo

pinky said...

This is just adorable, what a lovely idea!!

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, such a cute image! I love all the fun Valentine projects in February!

Rosemary said...

What a sweet little treat basket, Faith. The cute little bunny and cupcake finish it off perfectly!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love your valentine basket Faith and I smiled when I read your story about it. When I look at the state the world is in it's a comfort to me that people still bake each other cakes and give each other little treats for no other reason than to spread a little happiness! Vicky x

baileyrosy.com said...

Aw this is so cute Faith and love the little guy on the front.

Marie

Chana Malkah said...

This basket is so cute! Your bear is colored perfectly! Nice project!

Hugz,
Chana

Pauline C said...

This is adorable Faith .. don’t know how I missed it! So very cute
Pauline xx