01 December 2023

Cat Christmas CCC

   Hi Everyone, my DT cards today is for -

Critter Crazy

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...

An old image that came to light when I was searching for something in my files and thought this purrfect, for not only the challenge, but for the kiddies present money to be sent in. 

I cut and printed it to size a 6x6 card, on the Silhouette, I then added 3d glaze to the cats eyes and nose and sparkle pen to the baubles. I 3D'd the cat, attaching the bottom to the frame, and pads to the top part. Next I die cut a piece of matching paper, I thought a little sparkly ribbon to make it like a parcel.  A simple card, but I think they'll like it. 
cat image - Laurie Furnell 2005 (OMG I've had it that long?)
paper - Lidl
 ribbon - stash
die - Sue Wilson Noble die
sparkle pen - Spectrum Noir
glaze - Nuvo Crystal GLaze

here you can see, the layers 3D'd and the glaze on the eyes and nose. I'm not sure if you can make out the sparkle pen on the baubles.
 

I hope to see you at the challenge with your animals?

17 comments:

Sue - said...

Cute card Faith.

Janette said...

I love it Faith, what a gorgeous image and card, this is so lovely to use as a gift card. xx

brenda said...

Puuuuurfect indeed Faith, what a fun creation and colourful as well. Keep warm, certainly a chilly one today.

B x

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, I totally love this! Such an adorable image!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

ADORABLE!! Love so much that cat so cute and cheerful, and such fabulous layout it seems a packaging! Great attention to the details, a masterpiece!

Carol L said...

That is one really cute and fun cat image and I love his big bow tie with polka dots too! Super cute kitty card!

Hetty said...

This is so sweet, just purrrrfect!

Liz said...

Wonderful creation Faith, what a fabulous cat…. It really made me smile. xx

Shirley Young said...

How could I not love this Faith. Hope you are keeping warm, weather beautiful here in La Palma xx

HilaryJane said...

That's a very happy looking cat. He has definitely got the cream xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Faith this is absolutely adorable and so cute I love it, he looks so happy makes you want to smile
hugs
lorraine x

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a fun and fabulous card Faith - love that image and the way you have coloured it and added the 3-D elements. making the card look like a parcel is a great idea, and looks wonderful
Blessings
Maxine

Rosemary said...

Super sweet card, Faith. The image of the cat paired with the ornaments is fabulous!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Totally adorable! And that's why you never delete anything willingly, lol. XOX

Chana Malkah said...

WOW! This is beautiful! I love the colors on your ornaments! The image is too cute. The face of that cat is adorable. Nice layout and wonderful color coordination!

Hugz,
Chana

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a cute card!

Heather said...

Awww . . . this is so cute!! Such a sweet image and the dimension is fabulous!