28 October 2022

Christmas Gnomes

Hi Everyone, I have done a lot of DT cards of late and now, in a what the heck do I do now mode! Because of this, I'm on a roll with digital, only because I can't think of anything to do otherwise! 

 I decided to make a start on Christmas cards and I wanted a frame, so went looking through my files and found this frame which I thought suited the images and colours of the digital kit I wanted to use.  I arranged them onto the frame.  This and the Gnomes were then added to the Cameo, where they were printed out and cut, then the Gnomes were 3D'd onto the frame. Using some found cut out poinsettia leaves, from another project, I added them too. The lanterns were 3D glazed and so were the berries. I also added red glitter around the frame, all then added to the Kraft card. 

It's a shame the details don't show up much in the photo, it's much nicer in real life. I have to look at some stamps to get myself going again. 

frame - Audrey Jean Roberts 
all other images - Creative Fabrica, Winter Gnomes 


21 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A sweet and beautiful card Faith, love so much the delicate frame and the images so well arranged inside!

Leslie said...

Good for you to start on your Christmas cards! This is super cute! I love the frame and love those gnomes!

Janette said...

Hi Faith, this is so cute, love the little gnomes, so cute.xx

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card using gnomes Faith! I never thought gnomes could look so elegant, but you have pulled it off brilliantly! This card is not only beautiful, but it is also elegant looking with a touch of whimsy. How do you do that?!! Love the frame, love the image and of course love those little gnomes even though I'm not a huge gnome lover. But I sure do LOVE this card! Hugs, Brenda

jimlynn said...

Oh so cute and fun! I love those little gnomes and sentiment. Fabulous card Faith! Looks to me like you don't need to "get going" as you already are! Great card!
Lynn

brenda said...

My blogger dashboard is plying sillies with me Faith, I can see you posted this hours ago jet it literally just pooped up on my reading list.

You Gnomes are s sweet witting in the part wreath design.

B x

HilaryJane said...

I know that feeling when you can't quite get going, it comes along quite regularly for me. I think you got yourself going quite well with this card. the gnomes are very cute and I love the framing xx

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Faith. Great design and the little gnomes are so cute. xx

Shirley Young said...

Love it Faith, the gnomes are so cute xx

Maria said...

Oh, how cute! Darling Christmas gnomes within a very pretty frame!

coldwaters2 said...

Love this gorgeous festive card Faith those cute gnomes and the lovely wreath display a super make
hugs
lorraine x

Rosemary said...

oh my goodness! those gnomes are just too cute. are those little lanterns hanging from their hats? i love it. super sweet card, faith!

Sarn said...

Oh that’s a wonderful Christmas card Faith. Love the cute gnomes. Xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice Christmas card thanks for sharing!!!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Faith! It's good to be on a roll, isn't it, Jo x

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun, festive card, Faith! I love the ornate frame and how you have arranged the lovely elements, but those cute gnomes have stolen my heart!
Hope you are well.
Hugs
Carol x

Vicky Hayes said...

What a cute card Faith with those gnomes with their little lantern hats! Vicky x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very cute card, Faithie. Do what you want when you can! You are so good with the digital, XOX

Kate said...

Such a darling Christmas card! The 3D glaze is a wonderful touch!

creationsnz said...

What a lovely shape card Faith with your wreath idea as a background for your cute little scene. CarolG

pinky said...

No getting away from Christmas cards now, especially if you have a lot to do! I love the cute gnomes on this card and the wreath shape is perfect for them.