01 October 2022

Annibearsary CCC

 Hi Everyone, I have 2 DT cards today, I hope you will be able to visit each of them, this is for -


Anything Goes but they MUST feature a critter as the main focus

Whether Furry, Feathered, Fantasy, Fairytale, 
Scaly, or Insect, there must be a critter...
 

 
I decided to look through older files and see what I could find, and this fabulous image took my eye. I computer generated, then printed out the sentiment and the bears. A blue outline, with DI's, around the printed bears was added.

The outline of the bears were then printed and cut with my Cameo and I coloured them with DI's and a black marker to enhance the nose and eyes. I attached the bears to the background with 3D pads, glazed the eyes, nose and rose. All were then attached to the red mirror card framing layer, small hearts punched and added out of the same card. 

image - Elizabeth Dulemba
sentiment - computer generated
inks - Distress Inks tea dye, brushed corduroy, vintage photo, tumbled glass
noses - Spectrum Noir marker
glaze - Nuvo Crystal Glaze
hearts - punch
mirror card - stash


8 comments:

brenda said...

That's a really perfect image for an Anniversary card Faith (it's just happens to be ours today), beautifully coloured as well.

B x

Carol L said...

This is beyond cute with those bears and fun sentiment! Adorable!

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Faith, just catching up with you I had ne idea I had missed any posts at all.xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Faithie, prayers you are feeling less sore and healing up well!
This is a wonderfully adorable card with the perfect sentiment! Like Dorothy, we probably all have image treasures to use in our own backyard files, and you scored! Love it! XOX

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute dancing bears and the sentiment
Carol x

Shirley Young said...

Th dancing bears are so cute Faith and perfect for an Anniversary card xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so lovely Faith, a perfect card for an anniversary, Kate x

Rosemary said...

super sweet anniversary card, faith! the coloring on the bears is fabulous.