01 September 2022

Cottage QKR

Hi Everyone, my card today is one of 2 DT cards this one is for  

We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month

I've had this lovely Cottage a while and I have, at last, used it. It's so pretty and reminds me of places in England we have visited. I am in a CAS mode or at least trying to be. I used a sketch to help me and adapted it a bit for my use. The  cottage was printed, including the sentiment and shape, with 2 layers of the cottage and were cut with my Cameo. (I really do not like fussy cutting). I coloured the Cottage with DI's and added a shaded base for it onto the shape. I added the shape to the die cut Kraft card, placed and adhered the Cottage on top of the grounding and stamped some birds in the "sky".

sketch -
 inks - DI's (Lots)
bird stamp - Magazine freebie
sentiment computer generated 
Kraft card - stash
die - Sue Wilson square Noble die


11 comments:

Janette said...

This is so lovely Faith, what a lovely cottage and the card design is super.xx

cotnob said...

A super New Home card Faith, I love the adorable little cottage.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Leslie said...

What a sweet image and great take on the sketch! Lovely card!

wannabcre8tive said...

A very cute card. Love the cottage and you did a great job with the sketch.

Hetty said...

Totalle sweet cottage. Great card, Faith.

baileyrosy.com said...

Hi, Faith so sorry I haven't commented in a while I hope you are well. I love your cottage it reminds me of a loaf of beautiful country bread for some reason (yes I am crazy)Abswoluterly cuteness overload and so beautifully coloured.

Marie

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS and new home card love the little cottage and design looks like viewing through a keyhole
Carol x

Maria said...

A wonderful CAS card with the lovely cottage! The design and colors are beautiful!

Rosemary said...

lovely design, faith. i really like how you colored that sweet little cottage.

Sue said...

Such a sweet image Faith it's a really pretty card hugs Sue x

Carol L said...

My goodness, what a charming little house you've added to this card! I just love your interpretation of the sketch too!