01 August 2022

NEWS Boy QKR

Hi Everyone, my card today is one of 2 DT cards this one for  

We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month

  This is such a great image to add any message under the News headline. I decided that the card I was making would be great for some men in the family who are getting a little older! I like to rub it in, hahaha.

I took the digital stamp into Silhouette and cut out 3 layers of the News Boy and the sentiments, in a speech bubble shape, I got from Photoshop. I coloured his face in water colour pencils and the rest of the image in DI's and added some tiny wobbly eyes I have had for an age. All pieces were glued together and 3D'd to a background which I had dry embossed and shaded with DI's.   

image - News Boy QKR Stampede
Inks - Distress Inks mermaid lagoon, tumbled glass, carved pumpkin hickory smoke.
watercolour pencils - Nuvo Skin tones
embossing folder - Dry Stone Wall Crafters Companion
 
 
It would be great to see you at the Challenge.
 

12 comments:

Janette said...

Hahaha oh my Faith this is fabulous, what a wonderful image, I love your card, must go see if I can grab that image.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant Faith-love your sense of humour! Say it as it is lol Great image and fun sentiment love the embossed background too
Carol x

Carol L said...

Hah! This is great and when we reach a certain age, things like this are appropriate! If we don't keep laughing, we'll just become a stick in the mud! LOL Fun image, great background, and you are such a whiz with your Silhouette machine too!

cuilliesocks said...

What a marvellous fun image Faith and a great design, sure to raise a laugh by the recipient, Kate x

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh, what a fun little guy but he is a bit cheeky! I love your background and the way you put your colours onto the image.

Dionne x

karin said...

That's a great card Love it!
Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs
Karin

Helen F. said...

Funny card! Love the newsboy's googlie eyes :-)

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, a great masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rosemary said...

another fun design, faith! you are so good with digital images.

Shirley Young said...

Great design Faith, I love the image and the sentiment !! Xx

Greta said...

So cute & great coloring!

Hetty said...

Super fun card. You always make wonderful sentiment.
Love the coloring.