11 April 2018

Symmetry

Hi Everyone, my DT post today is for
http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
I have to be honest I had to look up the meaning of symmetry to make sure I was on the right track.

It has reflection symmetry. It has one line of symmetry. When you fold a shape along a line of symmetry
one half fits exactly over the other.
 When you put a mirror on a line of symmetry and look from either side, 
the shape looks like the original.

 as luck would have it I saw a card that I liked in a magazine and cased it. 
shape - Photoshop shape
paper - Craft Sensations paper pad
cut on the Cameo
sentiment also done on the Cameo using the sketch pens
bakers twine in stash
Nuvo Crystal Drops
all 3D'd onto the card

Why don't you go looky and see what my fabulous Teammates have done, they are clever and artistic. There are Great ideas for mens cards from my Teammates and the challenge entries.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith i love this card the colours are lovely,well done my friend xx

Unknown said...

Fab card Faith, love the bold paper :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cool idea!

Pamellia said...

Fabulous card Faith. I love how you used the symmetry in this. The main design element is very eye catching and creates such a great flow for the eyes. Wonderful masculine design!! Hope all has been well with you my friend, sending hugs :)

Bonnie said...

Very symmetrical and perfect for a guy!

Greta said...

Clever card for the theme--love it!

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, a fabulous design - perfect symmetry.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card!!!

Hetty said...

Great idea and a prfect man card.

crafty-stamper said...

Great idea and fabulous CAS card -perfect symmetry
Carol x

Pat K said...

I love blue and white and its terrific in this pattern. Great card Faith. Pat K xx

Nancy said...

That's really great, Faith! The symmetry is great, and I love the pattern and colour! :o)

Shirley Young said...

Lovely design Faith, great pattern xx

Carol L said...

Looks like you nailed the symmetry factor with this great masculine make! Love the colors.

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith this is beautiful.

NanaConnie said...

So perfectly done, Faith! Symmetry is much harder to do top to bottom than side to side and yours is magnificent. :-D

Mac Mable said...

Such a classy and eye catching masculine card with wonderful symmetry x