15 April 2018

Milk Carton boxes

Hi Everyone 2 little boxes today, I was looking through my files for a box, when a follower email came through, with just what I was looking for, thanks Carol. I cased them LOL. I thought it a wonderful idea and so did my eldest SiL, I gave them to her for her 82nd birthday. One with some expensive choccies in the the bigger box and the other with a Cadbury's creme egg. I think she was more thrilled with the egg LOL.
paper - Botanical Bloom paper pad from B&M store
milk carton with shaped tops - Lettering Delights
cut on the Cameo
butterfly die - freebie from Simply Cards and Papercraft issue 173
cut each side of paper for each layer.
fold back clips - Staples



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith these boxes are so cute,love the butterfly xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith these boxes are so cute,love the butterfly xx

Shirley Young said...

The look beautiful Faith , a lovely way to give a present xx

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty and unique idea.....It wouldn't matter to me what was in it as I would absolutely just love these beautiful cartons x

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, these are adorable and perfect for a gift.

Hetty said...

Such lovely papers for these boxes, Faith and the butterflies
are a wonderful addition.

Carol L said...

The papers are perfect for your boxes and butterflies! Both are quite pretty!

cotnob said...

Super gift boxes Faith, beautiful butterflies - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting with Darcy said...

Beautiful boxes, Faith! I think you have such a talent for combining colors to make such gorgeous projects!

MaryH said...

Love these beautiful papers you've used (and I'd seen Carol's boxes too, which were darling). What a delightful way to present these treats to your SIL, who I am sure thought so too. Happy Birthday to her, and hope that all things are well in your area! TFS & Hugs.

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful

Mia said...

What a great idea, Faith. I love your beautiful boxes. Kisses, my friend.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous gift box ideas! Love the matching butterflies too! Great ideas!

Gwyneth said...

Lovely boxes. I'm not surprised the recipientbwas pleased to get them. Especially with chocolate inside.
GG

Bonnie said...

These are the prettiest milk cartons I've ever seen, Faith! What a wonderful gift, especially when filled with chocolates!

Greta said...

Oh wow--these are absolutely gorgeous!

crafty-stamper said...

Glad I could be of use lol--your boxes are absolutely beautiful love the fabulous papers and butterflies
Carol x