05 April 2018

More daffodils

Hi Everyone, a thank you card today, using the beautiful kit I was given for my birthday by Hetty  I followed the "case my sketch" sketch CTS #90, as I'm not a CAS styler user usually. but I wanted to show this lovely image off. I made the shape and did a yellow "sponged edge", then coloured the daffodil digi stamp from the kit, in PS. I duplicated the daffodils and sent them to my Cameo to cut, I  then added Sheena Douglas sparkle pens. I hope the recipient liked it. she should have had it by now.

The sentiment I have had for an age, sorry don't know where it comes from.








16 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Faith, a gorgeous image and what a fabulous sentiment! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith it's such a beautiful card I love the daffodils xx

Shirley Young said...

Beautifully done Faith,love daffodils xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, beautiful daffodils and great CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely design and image, fab card Faith :o) Hugs, Lisa x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful CAS card love the daffodils and great sentiment
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card!

Carol L said...

I really like the simple design and scalloped edges of your card. Great coloring on those daffodils too!

Greta said...

Looks like Spring & perfect way to use that sketch!

Hetty said...

Love how you used the daffodils, Faith and the scalloped card is wonderful!
BTW I am getting emails from your blog again.

Pat K said...

Beautiful cas card Faith with a great sentiment. Pat K xx

Lisa Lynn said...

This looks like a card that I got in the mail the other day and thought was so beautiful. Nice to get mail from Wales. It is more stunning in person. With working I find that there aren't enough hours to make cards, comments, clean the house and work. I need an elf, fairy or someone to work for me, lol.

MagsB said...

So beautiful, Faith! Daffodils are my favourite flower, when they bloom I know Spring is here!

love Mags B x

Mac Mable said...

Clever use of the digi image and the cutting on the cameo. Love daffodils and love your CAS card x

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Faith. I love the background you created for you pretty daffodils.

Bonnie said...

Pretty daffodils and wonderful sentiment!