I used a Bat background cutting file from Birds cards behind the one layer DP background and a Cameo cut and print 3D upside down Bat and tree from the Deedee digi kit. When I was putting this together the times I nearly stuck the bat the wrong way up, whoa! so very nearly! The sentiment is from the fabby kit too. Adding the kit promo here, I have just realised, I should have looked at the kit closer as there is a moon and bat in it, would have saved me looking for a moon - duh! I even placed the little bat, in near enough the same areas! I love the upside down bat, he's got a cute expression.
Bats Deedee's Digis
Sentiment tag is a PS shape
metal moon Pixelscrapper
Orange DP Pixelscrapper
Purple DP B Gazarek
Leaf DP MeloVrijhof
Doodle borders Pixelscrapper
Victorian edge - unknown
Spider web Sheila Reid
Bat background Birds Cards
fuchsia card background stash.
http://doodlepantryblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/ants-in-my-pantry-digital-challenge-10.html Anything Goes - Yep!
Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge October 5, 2015 Halloween Party! Halloween - Yep!
Halloween - Yep!
"Pick Your Pal" World Card Making Day Challenge!
World Card Making Day ("WCMD")!!! A day set aside worldwide to celebrate our craft. Naturally we couldn't let it pass us by without a special event to celebrate! So here's what we've got for you today: "Pick Your Pal" Tic-Tac-Toe!
As you can see, we've created a fun game board for you. (Click on it to enlarge it if you need to!) How do you play? Easy-peasy!
1. Choose a row on the Tic-Tac-Toe board, make a card using one of our digis that matches that row, share it on your blog or public gallery, and then link it up to our WCMD challenge post using the linky tool. No back-linking please. You must create a new card for this challenge.
2. Each numbered row on the Tic-Tac-Toe card coordinates to a "Pal" digi that you will receive as a prize for completing that row. There are a total of eight "Pal" digis that you can win, including four from our "Pumpkin Pals" set...
...and four from our brand new, not-yet-in-the-shop "Stocking Pals" set!
3. When you link up your card, please state which row number you followed to create it, and verify that your email address is 100% correct in the link-up so that Deedee can email you your prize!
4. You may participate multiple times to get multiple digis. Each entry must be linked separately, even if you include them in a single blog or gallery post.
5. If you complete the whole Tic-Tac-Toe card ("Blackout") via one card OR by completing three cards representing either all three vertical rows or all three horizontal rows, you will receive both full sets including the additional elements shown in the photos above!
6. In addition to the "Pal" digi prizes shown above, we will also have TWO additional prize drawings at the end of the challenge:
- One entrant will win a spot as our Guest Designer here on the blog for the month of November! Now, we know that some of you would not be interested in this, so to make sure that we're only drawing from those who are, please, if you are interested in entering this drawing, remember to put "GDT" next to your name in your link-up(s).
- We will draw for a number between "1" and "9" (eight numbered Tic-Tac-Toe rows plus the number "9" for "Blackout"). Everyone who entered a card for that number of row on the Tic-Tac-Toe card will win a $10 gift code to the shop!
7. DEADLINE: You have until Friday, 16 October, 2015 to complete this challenge. Drawing winners will be announced here on Saturday, 17 October, 2015.
Love your bat,fabulous card Faith,hugs xx
Fabulous Halloween card Faith! enter it in our Crafty Calendar Halloween Challenge!!! huggles Sue xxx
I don't do halloween cards but yours is really great! That bat is so cute, and the colours you've used are so fun! :o)
Cute! You are right, the expression on that bat really IS priceless! Thanks for joining in the fun over at the Doodle Pantry AIMP Digital Challenge. Good luck.
This is a marvellous halloween card Faith and thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J xxx
Another amazing combo with the PS and a delightful DeeDee's Digi, and I love your bat too. (the real kind is definitely not so cute). That background is just phenomenal, and you do such skillful creations using the PS to enhance your cards. Love these new DeeDee's digis too. For someone who does few Halloween cards, you've aced this one! I've yet to do my 1st Fall or Halloween for that matter. Still away from home, so doubt I'll get any done this year. Thought to be heading home tomorrow, but DH has decided we shall stay until Sunday. Hard to say goodbye to the DD, so I'm not protesting. Just trying to think of anything pressing that may have needed attention during the extra days away. TFS & Happy wkend. Hugs
Awesome card Faith. Great design as always and love the sentiment for this fun, spooky image. hugs, Pat K x
How creative. Love your little bat in the moon and the upside down guy - what a riot! Great batty background too, you really did go all out batty!
What fun! I love that silly bat hanging upsidedown!
You are right Faith the bat does have a cute expression. Wonderful photoshop work, a great card.
I LOVE your bat card Faith! What a cute and silly facial expression he got! Your blending work using PS is incredible! Gorgeous and fun card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Outlawz Monday Greetings Faith. We look forward to having you join us again soon.
Outlawz Monday Greetings, DT
memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)
Adorable Halloween card! Wonderful mix of elements. Thanks for sharing with us at AIMPDC#10.
Post a Comment