17 March 2013

Sailing

Hi Everyone, I here most of you had snow today, we have been very lucky and have beautiful sunshine, although the sun has just gone behind the mountain, it's still bright and not too cold either.

Struck down with cystitis today, haven't had it for years UGH!, luckily the bathroom is opposite my craft (spare bedroom) room.  You not here to listen to my woes so let's get down to one of those birthday cards I told you about.  It's for another great nephew, he mad about sailing so hope this will please him.

I followed this weeks Simon Says Stamps sketch and I used a great digi kit Hatteras by Wild Blueberry Ink.  I won't go into all the details of how I put the papers etc together, I think maybe I bore you with all that stuff, so I will tell you about what I did with the card rather than all the Photoshop stuff, hope you agree?  I printed and layered the papers and all the elements which are from the same kit, including the PS brush sentiment.  I also added a PS brush to the plain background paper before printing. The tag is 3D'd.


http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/simon-sayschoose-sketch.html  Choose a sketch.  (chose No 2)

http://ladybugcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/march-challenge-and-new-dt-members.html  The colour blue (Yep)

http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/challenge-220-anything-goes.html   Anything Goes (Yep)

http://sendasmile4kidschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/anything-goes-4-kids-challenge.html  Anything Goes for kids (Yep)



13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is fab.. i love anything nautical
Lisa x

Bonnie said...

Wonderful colors and a delightful sailboat! Amazing how you do these cards, Faith!

Sally H said...

What a stunning card, Faith! I love everything about it!

Lesley said...

Beautiful card!!

Shirley Young said...

This looks great Faith. Have found and downloaded the kit as it looks like it could be useful for male cards which I always think are difficult to find inspiration for. Hope you are feeling better.

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous card! Love that image and the great papers you used!!

I hope you feel better real soon! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Cazz said...

A beautiful card :-) I found your blog after doing a google search for a graduation digi stamp. I've been to the site where you got your one from and have emailed them to ask about it. And since then have spent a while looking at your lovely site. Take care & keep crafting xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, this is a great card, I love the central image and your layering works beautifully!
I hope you are feeling much better now, hugs Gayx

Aileen said...

Love your nautical card. It looks brill. Hope you are feeling better now. x

debby4000 said...

Oh what wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Vicky Hayes said...

What a gorgeous card with those fabulous nautical colours Faith! Sorry to hear you're not feeling 100% but I hope you've got your voice back after the rugby! Vicky x

Scrap Affair said...

What a beautiful blog! Love all the cards you have made, especially the lady bug one, and with animals. I admire your style!
And thatnk you for your warm comment on my work :)
Hugs
Nadia

Anonymous said...

Another fantastic card Faith - perfectly thought out and coordinated. The photoshop stuff never bores me - it just makes me feel thick, lol!
xx