07 April 2024

Spring Time WLSC

  Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for We Love Stamping. This month, we would love to see your cards with the theme SPRING.

 

Mojo was lacking for me and has been for weeks, but after looking through my stamps I found this and thought him cute. I stamped the chick, then die cut him and coloured him, I then added another die cut layer for him and inked it. Next came the butterfly stamped and coloured, the sentiment was next. I stamped it in the same pink of the inked layer and embossed it. 

From there I was stumped, I went through my files looking for Spring paper and found this one, which went with the pink beautifully. After playing with the images a few times, I thought they needed something else, but what? My mind went into overtime and I thought Spring Time? Out came the clock die, I wiped green ink over it, then added the paper to yellow card and layered the elements, all attached to the base card. Seems my mind was in time motion, with my cards this month!

stamps - Uniko
inks - Distress Oxide, mowed lawn, kitsch flamingo, stormy sky, squeezed lemonade, carved pumpkin 
paper - I don't know, I have had it since 2005
rectangle dies - Tonic
clock die - Amazon


 
Three prizes from AALL and Create, 1) Key Botanicals 2) See you Soon and 3) Hexagon stencil with Delicate Wings stamp

 
 
Don't forget, we will now require At least one stamped element on the front of each entry. Those of you like us, who love to stamp, we would still love you to enter your fully stamped entry.

24 comments:

brenda said...

Everything goes together so nicely Faith and the soft colours perfect for a Spring card.

B x

Janette said...

So cute Faith, love the theme and it really does look like Spring has sprung, at least on this lovely card lol...xxx

Linby said...

Just brilliant and that is such a pretty background paper.

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous and oh so cute I lovely that wee little image also the clock and papers a super Spring card
hugs
lolo x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So darn cute Faith, it made me smile.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Your card is just beautiful Faith, gorgeous colours and design, a perfect Spring card, ate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

The serious clocks works so well with the cute quirky chick, Faith! Lovely Spring colours and beautiful design!

HilaryJane said...

Well, it came good in the end. I am glad you stuck with it. It has a lovely bright clean spring feel to it. Perfect for our spring challenge. I am struggling with my DT cards for May. I don't have a single idea! xx

Pauline C said...

Very sweet and pretty spring card Faith, I love how all the elements came together xx

Shirley Young said...

A really pretty card Faith, I love the pastel colours and the little chick is so cute xx

Carol L said...

What a fun and sweet card to welcome spring. Now if someone would just push those hands on the clocks forward a little bit to find the warm sunshine LOL

Sue said...

This is really cute Faith hugs xx

Sarn said...

A very cute Spring chick. Lovely background and die cut too.

Sending hugs,
Sarn xxx

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card;-))m

Shirley-Anne said...

Long time since I visited Faith . Love your happy card with that perfect back ground paper.See it does not pay to throw ANYTHING away .Cute chick too..

Aimeslee Winans said...

Well, once again, you've pulled a great card out of your hat. Starting to think the mojo is foolin' you into challenging you! LOL

Inkyfingers said...

I'm sorry the pesky mojo is still playing tricks Faith, but if you hadn't said so I wouldn't have guessed because this card is beautiful. Fun, fresh and perfect for this time of year.
Hope you are well.
Hugs
Carol x

Rosemary said...

Sweet spring themed card, Faith! Love all the fun layered elements that you added to the pretty background.

Leslie said...

OMGoodness, what an adorable Spring card! Love that chick!

kiwimeskreations said...

Faith this such a sweet spring time card- love the way you have combined all the elements so beautifully, and the paper is the perfect background
Blessings
Maxine

Maria said...

A very cute spring card! Love the adorable chick and wonderful elements!

crafty-stamper said...

Not sure how I missed this one? Beautiful Spring card and p.paper,love the cute chick and adding the clocks was inspirational.
Carol x

EmmaT said...

Fabulous happy spring card, the chick looks like he is jumping for joy

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh I love this card which is full of the energy and brightness of spring! The soft flowers are beautiful and make the perfect background for your spring collage. And that little chick is adorable! Vicky x