01 October 2020

Christmas Pig

Hi Everyone long time no see, but here I am with my first DT project for today and it's for the new challenge at QKR. Our challenge is now on the 1st and 15th of every month, so you have 2 chances every month to enter the challenge.
We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month

image - QKR Christmas Pig
inks - Distress inks
sentiment - computer generated
ef - top, Apple Blossom, bottom, Crafters Companion
dies - SCPC Magazine #208 freebie


I hope to see you in the challenge



13 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, he certainly looks like he enjoyed his Christmas dinner.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

Another great fun card.Love it.xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Another fabulous fun card and image-great sentiment too
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Brilliant fun card Faith, fabulous image and design, Kate x x

Greta said...

Oh how funny & cute!

Shirley Young said...

Great card Faith, I love it xx

Marlena M. said...

oh my goodness, I can relate! ha! Such fun texture Faith~

Pat K said...

And this made me laugh out loud. Great image and love how you've created the sentiment. A really fun card. xx

Rosemary said...

So nice to see you back posting, Faith! Really fun design!

Carol L said...

Ain't it the truth! LOL This is fun and I love the image! Thanks for the chuckles today, I really needed some :)

Kate said...

I certainly make a pig out of myself at Christmas!! This card is so fun! The dry embossing is a fabulous touch!

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute! I love your Christmas pig and the sentiment.

NanaConnie said...

Too funny, Faith! Great sentiment and fab coloring. You've given me my giggle for the day. :-D