03 September 2018

Well Done

Hi Everyone, a couple of cards today for a GNiece and GNephew who have done well in their exams. I have been slow to get these to them, due to life! When I eventually got to them, I dillied and dallied with the design and papers, but got there in the end.

I'm sort of happy with them, but the words could have been a little higher and I turned the sketch and one of the cards a different way, as I stuck the centre on wrong! It was very difficult to take the photos in the bright sunshine due to the mirror card. Oh! dear! Their in the post, and the 2 did well, that's what matters most of all.
sketch - Outlawz Sketch Challenge
paper - Craft Sensations - The Range
mirror card - Hunkydory
all cut on the Silhouette Cameo



9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful cards Faith, they will appreciate the reward of the beautiful treasures from you.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous design on these, Faith. Love the use of the mirror cardstock!

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,love them both.xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Such beautiful Get Well cards!!!

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Faith, I'm sure they were much appreciated. I always find it difficult to make special cards for family and friends!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful well done cards and congrats to them both --we know how hard it is to take a pic but we still use mirri card !!! I know I have lloks gold in the pic but it's silver???
Carol x

NanaConnie said...

I love your take on the sketch, Faith, and even though it's hard to photograph, the mirror paper is marvelous! Good choices on the dp for each one.

Brenda said...

I love that you turned the sketch on it's side Faith, and I love that you have two family members that did well with their exams! It definitely called for a card celebration and these are fabulous my friend! I love that mirror paper but it is hard to get photo's when using it. I really love the pink papers you chose and I love the blue papers you chose. I say, WELL DONE to you too Faith! Hugs, Brenda

Hetty said...

What great cards for the sketch and to send your GNiece and GNephew.
They muct have been very happy receiving it.