06 September 2018

Fear

Hi Everyone, here is a DT card I should have posted on the 1st, OOOpps  did a booboo and forgot, anyhow here is the card posted for
It's an open challenge why not have a try, I hope to see you there.

I used "Alyce with Skull"
you can find the image HERE 

I coloured the image in Photoshop CS6
background digital stamp - Brandi Sutherland
corner dies - Tattered Lace
pieces from die scattered on image
I felt that the sentiment fitted the image, I had it from the web.


here is a closeup of the fab image


11 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab image, a great card.xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Stunning work Faith. I love that image and the sentiment is just perfect!

NanaConnie said...

Spooky, Faith, but fabulous! Love your lattice corners and the sentiment is great. :-D

Nancy said...

Yikes! It's a really frightening image but your sentiment turns it into something else! Very well done, Faith! :o)

Hetty said...

So beautifully colored and such a fitting sentiment.
But scarry too!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card Faith. Great corners and perfect sentiment.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, a fabulous sentiment and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

Wow, very cool card Faith! That image is amazing and I love that sentiment. Yes, fear does exist in our minds doesn't it?! I have a lot of fears I need to let go of. lol Hugs, Brenda

MaryH said...

A bit spooky and somewhat different from your usual looks. Love all the texture from the imagery around the main motifs, and of course, your PS magic always turns out beautifully. The corner dies work great with this image too.And what a perfect sentiment...and not just for this image either!!! TFS & Happy wkend. Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Stunning card love the image and textured corners--the sentiment fits the image perfectly
Carol x

Judy V said...

Your pretty card is colored so beautifully Faith!