15 August 2018

Wild & Free

Hi Everyone, my DT card today is for
https://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

I've done a few "wild" kind of cards in my time, so wanted something a little different, I have so many images and digi stamps that a search was necessary and amongst my files I found this wonderful "wild" rabbit, being "free". I thought he deserved a CAS style card for being "free".  The front of the car is 3D, from the card door to the front, so in real life he looks like he is driving out of the card.

My fellow DT have some very imaginative ideas and work, go see and even join in with our challenge.

Image Peter Cottontail - Elizabeth Dulemba
coloured in Photoshop CS6
3D gloss - Anita's on windscreen and goggles
sentiment - Create with TLC
scarf paper - Janet Scott Pixelscrapper
background - Photoshop Creative magazine freebie

20 comments:

Hetty said...

OMG, such a fun and wild card!

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,a gorgeous card.xxx

Carol L said...

Oh how cute and fun is this driving bunny! Love the subtle scenery in the background!

Deborah Frings said...

Faith - I absolutely love this card. Super fun image (great car) and the background works so well. Love it. Deborah xx

Liz said...

What a fun card, Faith, I love the design. xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, such a super image and great design - I love your sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nancy said...

Now that's my kind of wild! lol Fabulous card, Faith! I love the image, and the gorgeous green car! :o)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and image -though tbh he doesn't look that wild lol
Carol x

Brenda said...

OMGosh! I am so loving this card Faith!!! The image is to cute, love the sentiment as I think we all do have a little wild in us and I just love the CAS design. I bet this looks really cool in person! Yep, think this is one of my favorite cards by you, although I love them all. lol Hugs, Brenda

Shirley Young said...

What a lovely design Faith, the bunny image is fabulous xx

NanaConnie said...

lol, Faith - he's wild enough to be the Playboy rabbit! Love the car and your coloring is marvelous.

Beebeebabs said...

LOL tooooo cute love the image!!!

Linby said...

Fab card and a great take on the challenge - thinking outside the box! Love that bunny.

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Adorable, Faith! :) e

Mac Mable said...

Faith this is such a fun and fabulous image. Love the 3D effect and movement of those wonderful ears and scarf look terrific...great inspiration, thank you x.

Martina said...

It's such a nice and cute card and really "wild and free"

wannabcre8tive said...

Faith, your card is so cute. I love the cute image. That rabbit looks so debanair.

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a riot! Great image - great coloring- awesome background and the sentiment is perfect! Love it!

Pat K said...

Absolutely fabulous! Such a fun image with great background and the best sentiment. xx

Rocky said...

Thank you for making me smile, I love this image!