15 September 2017

Wedding cards

Hi Everyone, my post today included 2 cards, why? you may ask, because a friend of mine asked if I would make cards for herself and her Mother for her Daughter's Wedding Day.

I had recently bought a car die which I thought looked so elegant, not knowing that the order would be within days of me buying it.

wedding car die - Sweet Dixie
flower corner die - Sue Wlson
oval pin dot dies - Tattered Lace
embossing folder - Embossolicious
the text was sketched on both cards by the Cameo with dark grey and silver pens,
 as I can't print on the heavy 300g linen card I used
silver card from stash

as it was for the same couple I wanted something completely different.
dp - The Lovely Studio (used to be Pink Petticoat)
flower die behind tag - Sissix
tag - Silhouette store
heart dies - Magazine freebies
banner - done on Cameo
I also added a heart shaped photo of the couple by the
 heart dies, but forgot to take a photo of it!



here are the cards and boxes I made for them.


http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/ikesworld-challenges-97-ag-optional.html


17 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, both of your white monochrome cards are so elegant and I'm sure that they will LOVE them. They are so personalized that they will be great keepsakes.

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here different website and thought I might
as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following
you. Look forward to checking out your web page for a second time.

Borqna said...

OMG - what a beauty! Congratulations!
Please come to participate in our White challenge this week -
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2017/09/ikesworld-challenges-97-ag-optional.html
Blessings.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow! How pretty these are! Love them both. Love the die flourish along with the wedding car - stunning!

Mac Mable said...

So different and both absolutely stunning! Gorgeous dies and loving the amazing layouts. So clever to sketch the sentiment and then cut out in silver. I often wondered about the heavy weight card and how you would might do this x Fabulous for the recipients to receive and to keep x

Viv said...

Gorgeous cards here Faith,loving all the white on white look too, so classy ;) hugs Viv xx

Shirley Young said...

Beautiful, elegant cards Faith - just catching up after the holiday xx

Anonymous said...

Another one word will do - brilliant. xlolx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Faith, elegant WOW designs - I love the car die.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Exquisite ..Awesome creating .

ike said...

Ooooh - GORGEOUS. Perfect use of the dies and superb cards. :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Sall said...

The intricate dies on this are mesmerizing. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

wannabcre8tive said...

Your all white cards are gorgeous. I love the card die and the fabulous flowers. I know your friend and her mother loved the cards, as well as the bride and groom.

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards they look so elegant all white and I really love your new wedding card die
Carol x

Carol L said...

All I can say is stunning! I love all the white on white details!

Mimi said...

Stunning artwork, the die cuts are gorgeous, total eye candy :) :) :) Thank you for joining us at IKEsWORLD this fortnight and the best of luck :) Hugs Jane xx

Angeliica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.