12 August 2017

Our weekend break

Hi Everyone, I've had a little rest from blogging and it was quite pleasant, BUT gotta get back to it, to show you what I've been doing. I hope I've caught up with your blogs, but if I haven't I will try too soon.

Here's a scrapbook page of our 4 day break with my Brother and SiL in Linconshire. We had the most wonderful weather after all the rain we have had here, it was wonderful to feel the warmth of the sun and see blue skies ahhhhh!
I recently sent photos to be printed in a book, it came back so beautifully I decided to do another, this will be one of a double page spread. I intend to add digital pages of our weekend photos, so look out to be bored LOL.

The flag on the left is St Georges the English flag
the top right is the Royalist flag and the one under it is the Parliamentarian flag 

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith this is wonderful. Glad that you had a nice vacation. Thanks for sharing your wonderful layout.

Mac Mable said...

Now that looked fun and so interesting. So glad your trip away went well and you had good weather...amazing!!! Beautiful layout with wonderful memories x

Doreen said...

Love your page, fabulous pictures.xxx

cotnob said...

Super photographs Faith, it looks like you had a wonderful weekend - you were lucky with the weather!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sally H said...

Wonderful! Great photos and a lovely layout too. Glad you got some sunshine!

Shirley Young said...

Lovely photos Faith, so pleased the weather was good for you. Did you manage to visit Lincoln, such a nice place and close enough for us to visit for a day trip xx

Hetty said...

Such great pictures of a wonderful time you must have had. So happy for you that the weather was also nice. Did you dress up as well or were you an onlooker. It looks like a fabulous place to be.
Wonderful scrapbooking.

NanaConnie said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and now have all those wonderful memories!

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant scrapbook page and glad you enjoyed your break-whereabouts do you live? I am in Kingston Upon Hull
Carol x