10 January 2017

Morgan's Artworld new images

Hi Everyone, these are the new images this month from Morgan's Artworld, such beautiful images, they are available at the shop HERE.

Here is my make with Fae 12, the image is coloured in PS, 
I printed on cross hatched card and decided I loved her 
too much to make into a card, so I have framed her and
 she will live in my craft room, OR the hallway,
 not sure yet which one, at the moment I have
 her sitting in front of me in her frame.

Backgrounds by Designs by Brigit
front ivy Hugware no longer available
coloured in PS CS6

This is her before printing onto cross hatched card, 
to make it look painted onto canvas.




11 comments:

Shirley Young said...

This is stunning Faith, your colouring is amazing xx

Mac Mable said...

Amazing project..jumps right off the screen...fabulous x

Cindy Groh said...

Wow! I have to agree-STUNNING! So much detail.

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Faith, she will look beautiful wherever you display her.
Pauline
x

Pamellia said...

Wow Faith, this is just incredible!! I can understand why you chose to frame it instead of putting it on a card, this absolutely needs to be on display! STUNNING!!!

I hope you had a wonderful holiday! Sending belated wishes for a happy New Year! hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Faith! That is A MAY ZING!!!! You are so clever with your PS colouring. And it should definitely be framed for all to see. x

Bonnie said...

This is AMAZING, Faith! I'm glad you framed it!

Hetty said...

So beautifully colored, Faith.

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, what a beauty. Wonderful coloring.

Dee's Craft Room said...

This looks incredible Faith, you are very skilled at colouring with PS, something I could never do, and it was inspired to print it on the cross hatched card. Really fabulous.

Dionne xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely stunning and see where she is now framed for you to always enjoy!