26 June 2016

Floral tag card

 Hi Everyone, a card I made recently for my Godson's wife. I think I have only used the header die once before, I must use it more. I could say that about all my dies really. Anyhow, I laid out the card in PS printed and layered onto pinkish card and added it to the die cut card. Added the tag with a snip of ribbon and a die cut corner, the buttons are printed and 3D glossed. I made the insert smaller to fit under the sentiment, I'm really pleased how this turned out with the beautiful papers.




All papers and elements are by Dragon Lair Designs
Die-sire sentiment header die
Tonic corner die.

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Wow! That's a very beautiful card, Faith! Lovely colours and fabulous design! :o)

Viv said...

Oooh Faith what a beautiful card you made here,love that clever top part and the colours and the tag ...could go on and on lol!...sorry late commenting this week ;) hugs Viv xx

MaryH said...

This is so special, and those glossy buttons look 'for real'. Love the way you've combined the ps creations with the die treatment, and the arrangement of the tag the way you've done it, a very interesting and pretty design. Love the florals & ribbon tucked in with the white. I've not seen that top die cut either. Love it! Well done, TFS & have a good week.

MaryH said...

Meant to say the interior is just as pretty & detailed as the outer part too! Nice attention to such details makes a gorgeous card.

Sue said...

This is really beautiful Faith gorgeous colours you have used lots of huggles Sue xx

Shirley Young said...

This is beautiful Faith, the way you have used the die looks great - must try and design somethin similar for the Cameo !! I love the colours you have used too and you fooled me with the buttons, I thought they were real xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Faith, a fabulous design. Beautifully decorated on the inside as well.
Pauline
x

Shirley-Anne said...

Amazing ! Love the die cut card top and the whole card design , just amazing . hugs Shirley-Anne

Linby said...

Love the design of this - I've got one of those header dies (or maybe a couple!) and never thought to use them like this.