10 January 2016

Relax!

Hi Everyone, My title today is Relax! because that is what I am doing, I am refusing to feel pressure to do anything, I am taking today easy, that's the plan anyway, which is just as well as the card I have made has Relax in it's sentiment.

I used Pink Petticoat papers, which I haven't used enough of over the years. The image is Phoebe Relaxing by Digistamp Boutique so is the sentiment, I won it in a challenge a little while ago and this is the first time I have used it. I coloured with SN markers and followed the Outlawz Sketch Challenge sketch.

Rain is forecast again today, so playing here, will be the order of the day! I haven't a plan of what to do, so I am hoping that something happens to my mojo and gets it going! I seem to have lost my way in what style I am, what do you do when this happens? IF it happens to you.


Outlawz Sketch Challenge

http://cardz4galz.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-13-something-new-and-dt-call.html Something New - Digi stamp

http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.ca/2015/12/happy-new-year.html  Anything Goes

http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-160-female-birthday-1st-chall.html  Female Birthday


16 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty with the purple and the yellow! Super little image and sentiment. To find your mojo you need to be relaxed - when I have deadlines - it's always much harder for me to be creative. I'm sure you'll find it today!

Bonnie said...

The best day to spend the day, Faith! Love that darling image!

Anonymous said...

She looks so content - and who can blame her with a cake and cuppa. Lovely, Faith. x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Faith, a super image and lovely fresh colours.
I hope you enjoyed relaxing.
Pauline
x

Jodene said...

Such a pretty card, and I love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your card makes me smile Faith and yes indeed it is good to simply relax once in awhile!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Shirley Young said...

Hope you had a nice relaxing day Faith. Your card is so pretty, the image is lovely. Sounds like your mojo has gone awol like mine, I'm going to browse through some craft magazines this week to see if I can find some inspiration xx

debby4000 said...

Oh your card is fabulous, love the image.
luv
Debby

Linby said...

A lovely card that really caught my eye in my feed. Not seen that digi before, she's so cute and you used her brilliantly. I usually look at Pinterest, I've loads of ideas saved.........

Sarn said...

Beautiful and fun card Faith. ENJOY your day of relaxation my friend xxx

Pamellia said...

Love this card Faith, and I actually think it's the answer to your mojo question. Whenver I'm stumbling or having a creative block...I walk away. I spend some time with my pups or I take a walk by the lake, or even start a fire and work on a puzzle. I find that eventually, my head is more clear and I can get back to crafting with my mojo intact. hugs :)

Kathy D. said...

Well if you need inspiration (or a kick in the booty!!) come see me at Scrapbook.com :) Just create for fun or find a challenge to spark some creativity. I know you will find your mojo soon! Can't wait to see what you make when you do.
Kathy D.

Viv said...

Loving your pretty card Faith, sweet image too. I am strugglng atm. also, I seem to be going in another direction too.....watercolouring and bright colours! I am just seeing what happens when a card evolves lol....working for me anyway ;) Viv xx

Sharon said...

Fantastic creation. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz this week, and good luck!!! Sharon xx DT

Pat K said...

Great sentiment...perfect for this fun image. Lovely card. xx

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x