18 September 2012

Sentiment card

Hi everyone, what do you think of my new surroundings?, hope it makes for a bright and cheery visit, I actually made the header myself with graphics by Aimee Harrison at Digital Scrapbooking Studio.  I was thrilled to see she had a kit with daffodils in, just right, me thinks!

Anyhow now onto my card, it's for someone close, who didn't get what was expected of him in his exams, I always think there is a reason, and this quote from Create with TLC was just right for him.  I know he has a bright future, but not in his chosen field.  I made it with digi papers from a kit in an April contribution by Tcampanale named Raging Sea at Digital Divas Designs. I printed them all out and layered them, then added the stars, which I Stickled.


 I shall enter the following challenges
http://creativecraftchallenges2.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/anything-goes.html    Anything Goes
 
http://hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-24.html     Anything Goes

http://dudetimedoodles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/september-inspiration-challenge.html   Add a sentment
I have gone over a few hours on this so I may be deleted from the post, serves me right ay?

15 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Faith,
First of all let me apologise for not visiting for such a long time - it would seem Mr Blogger decided to knock you off my reading list grrrr.
Am loving your new surroundings - the header is gorgeous and your card is lovely - it's such a shame when things don't quite work out how they had been planned.
Am loving all of your other makes that I have been missing too. Let's hope Mr Blogger keeps you on my list now :0)
Hugs
Denise xx

Squirrel x said...

Hey hunny - I love this card and I am sure the young man will truly appreciate it. I adore that sentiment, it is just so true. Love the new header hun, well done on it's creation - gosh you's a clever bunny! Hugs Sxx

nwilliams6 said...

So positive and affirming - beautiful!!!!

Shirley Young said...

Great card and a really wonderful sentiment. Love your new header

Tammy said...

First off, I love the new look! Your card today is terrific! I hope it helps the young man and his struggles. Thanks for joining this week's inspiration challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

Anne Temple said...

Fantastic card and design. Love the sentiment and the colors. So glad you joined us for the Greetings All challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.

Dawn said...

Such a great card! I love the story behind it & the sentiment is just fantastic!
Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Aileen said...

How clever with your banner, your new surroundings are very fresh and springlike. Spot on appropriate card. Fab sentiment. x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card, I like the sentiment and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week,Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and such a true saying! Everything will work out for the best for him, I'm sure.
xx

ursula Uphof said...

Such a lovely card Faith,and a beautiful sentiment. Hope it means something to the young man. Thanks for popping in and your lovey fresh colours are just so right for our season at the moment. Hugs. Ursula

Sharon said...

A great card and just perfect for our sentiment challenge!! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles this week!

Bonnie said...

What a thoughtful and appropriate card for the occasion, Faith! I love that sentiment and your presented it beautifully!

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. The sentiment is wonderful and so true. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Plastic Cards Printing said...

What a cute card. So beautiful design. I like the softness of colors and a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing.