05 February 2012

LIM 53 Aqua



Less is More blog requirements this week are
For our first Anniversary we are back to a repeat of our inaugural challenge which for the first Saturday of the month is colour... and this time we have chosen 
AQUA
 
So this is my entry I took an aqua coloured card from Papermania and an aqua velevet ribbon I have had for years, I found a Tutu SVG file, I have downloaded without saving the name of where from duh! I cut out the card, then cut a paper copy of the top dress and placed it over the ribbon, and cut it out.  I then looked for a saying with regard to dance on my computer, (I forget what I have) and found this quote I had from Lettering Delights.  Changed the colour from black in PS to Aqua and printed it onto my card, then after gluing all together and adding Stickles to the dress I added it to the card.  I love the ballet shoes in the quote.



25 comments:

Mandi said...

Lovely card Faith
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"Adore that letting, fabulous!

Beryl K said...

This is beautiful Faith
Beryl x

Suzilou said...

Oh my gosh that quote is just gorgeous :)

Suze Bain said...

Beautiful sentiment Faith - a super card. xx

Mieke said...

Nice card, love it! I like the quote very much too!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Faith, love your card and that gorgeous tutu what a fabulous idea . Wish i could use photoshop would make my life so much easier.

Hope all is well with you

Marie

Holly Young said...

Really sweet and love how you created the dress.

Maribel said...

Precious card.

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is wonderful.. i love that quote and the little ballet dress
Lisa x

Chrissie said...

This is a real cutie! That's a great little dress.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

Clever use of your ribbon, looks great as a tutu. Also like the large sentiment quote. x

Rosemary said...

what a fun card, faith... love the little dress!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Faith! I just love the way you've put this together.
xx

Diane said...

Your card looks fantastic, everything works so well together. You're very clever it looks beautiful.
Diane

Elise Jardine said...

Lovely card and i just love the quote xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

What a gorgeous feminine card Faith! Vicky x

Bonnie said...

I love the sentiment and that tutu is a work of art! Great job Faith!

G Peplow said...

That's so pretty Faith, love the tutu and a great sentiment, xxx

Lynne said...

Super card Faith, love that sentiment.
Lynne xxx

Denise said...

Fabulous card Faith - love that sentiment.
Hugs
Denise

Susan said...

Precious!! Love your little tutu!!

Jenny said...

I love your card, it's so original and the perfect sentiment too.
That's a cute little tutu especially with a velvet layer to the skirt :0)
Jenny x

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful aqua card. It's a fabulous little tutu and a great sentiment. :) Ann

Jan said...

Beautiful card Faith xx Jan

Viv said...

Such a pretty card Faith, well done :) Viv xx