17 July 2011

Thank you

My son is in hospital and has been quite ill, I won't bore you with the details.  His nurses have been fantastic and have helped in a very sensitive way. He wanted a thank you card for them so this is what I have done, I was also "dared" by Diane Noble of Paper Fashions to enter the challenge on the Embellishment Challenge – cdacec28 HERE

I have used papers by Bette Dukantz printed directly on card and attached to the main card, the watering can freebie from Paper Fashions I have cut out with my Cricut and Stickled the flowers and the lines on the can, I then printed a tag with Thank You on and then 3d'd the both. added a green bow, I have just noticed on the enlargement that there is a green round line just showing around the centre, this must have been caused by the previous centre on which I smudged the Stickles and had to throw in the bin  Thankfully it doesn't show for some reason the card IRL.

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love that image .. and the papers are so pretty, the nurses will really appreciate your token of thanks
Lisa x

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, Rotten luck for your son, I guess if he's asking for a thank you card means he's coming out of hospital ,good news then, big smiles and your card's beautiful, love that image too, Gay xxx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card Faith. I truly hope your son is on the mend this is a lovely card xx

Linby said...

Sorry to hear about your son, I hope he comes home soon.
I love the delicate feel to this card, the background DPs are so lovely.
Linbyx

Beryl K said...

A beautiful card Faith, I do hope your son get better very soon and is back home where he belongs
Beryl x

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith, sorry to hear about your son and I hope he's better soon. This is a beautiful card and I'm sure the nurses will appreciate it very much. xx

Marlou McAlees said...

I'm sorry about your son Faith, don't know how I missed tour posts as I keep a check :( glad he is on the mend :) Paper Fashions is fab!!!! I love their downloads :) xx

Vicky Hayes said...

So sorry to hear your son has been in hospital Faith. It's lovely of him to ask you for a thank you card for the nurses - they'll love that. Hope all is well. Vx