17 July 2011

LIM 24 Circles

We have a theme which this week is 
CIRCLES
Please note that this is in the plural... we need to see more than one circle, so not just a circular card base or the odd circle thrown in just to qualify... we need you to think circles and see what you can come up with. Whilst you're thinking of your design however, we don't want you to forget the white space element and the CAS feel for your card.

So here is my card, I just hope there aren't too many circles and there is enough white for our illustrious leaders.  I cut the red circle on my Cricut so much easier than trying with scissors,  I always got it wrong, and then 3D'd it, added a bit of silver Stickles, you know I HAVE too Stickle lol. The circles paper is by Lynnie Smith designs, the grad digi is a June freebie and I haven't saved who by, (slap my wrists) the graduation congrats circles are HERE 

27 comments:

Mandi said...

Hi Faith
As your circles are just the frames and we cn see white space inside them, Id say you;re ok...just about lol
FAB card, really effective
Thank you
Diva LIM
"Less is More"

Loli said...

Hola Faith, thank you for to visit my blog last week.
FANTASTIC IDEA FAITH!!! i love the concept, beautiful circles card, thank you for the freebie.
Have a nice week, a hug from Palma

Ang C said...

A great card

Debs M said...

great idea x

Kathyk said...

Smashing card and ..... looks like you got away with the white space "thang"!!!

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

Oh to be termed 'illustrious'... I'm flattered!
Great card Faith, it's looks tremendous!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this idea .. so effective
Lisa x

Zoechaos said...

Great Card, love those circles. XOXO Zoe

Dolly Daydreams said...

Great circles got a bit dizzy looking at them tho lol . Love it.

Marie

Sally said...

Love all the circles Faith, they remind me of postmarks. Nice & original.
Sally x

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby card, love it. sorry to hear your son has been ill. Hugs


Ali x

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, Fabulous, you've met the challenge and succeeded in making a brilliant circle card, I love it, Gay xxx

Linby said...

What a wonderful design, so effective.
Linbyx

Lynne said...

Brilliant card.
Lynne xxx

MonicaB said...

Wonderful take on the circle theme. Lovely card!

Carol said...

Super card, great design. Carol x

Margaret said...

Love this Faith
Margaret x

Beryl K said...

This is amazing Faith, fabulous idea
Beryl x

Aileen said...

Lovely graduation card. I like all the overlapping circles. x

SallyB. said...

great the idea wizh this different circles stamps

Marlou McAlees said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!! Love it :) x

Jenny said...

I really like the sentiment circles in the background, a brilliant card :)
Jenny x

Suzi B said...

Hi Faith, brilliant card!
Sue:)

Marlena M. said...

I love the look of your card...it is a wonderful design. ;)

Vicky Hayes said...

You only got away with the white space because you called Chrissie and Mandi Illustrious LOL! (Must make a note of that....!) It's a fab graduation card Faith - perfect for that age group. Vx

Sally H said...

A fabulous card, Faith! I love your use of circles

Kerry said...

Great card, I love how you've used the sentiment circles x