Hi Everyone, I have had a couple of you ask how I digitally paper piece? So I thought I would show you. I use Photoshop CC 23.2.1 Release and DeeDee's Digis digital stamp, I'm afraid DeeDee's Digis digital stamps are no longer trading.
- Firstly I select the part of the image I want with the "magic selection tool" this produces "marching ants" as below. Sorry their too fine for you to see, but I promise they ARE there.
- I copy the piece selected with the marching ants and then paste
- here I have coloured the layer so you can see where I pasted the layer
- I add the plaid layer
- Now I link the plaid to the shorts layer
- Now it's shading the plaid layer as you would with colouring or painting.
I haven't talked about the tools or shortcuts I used ie Ctrl A and Ctrl V etc, If you would like to know. Please contact me by email if you prefer. I am more than willing to let you know. It's a very quick and easy process.
I shall also add this onto a Page on my Header, I hope it helps you understand how to layer, also you don't have to remember where this post is.