27 September 2017

Technology - wired?

Hi Everyone, I suspect you are questioning or even thinking what ever she is on about in that heading LOL, well! my card today is for the
Would you like to be part of the SPECtacular Male Room Design Team?  Well we're looking to add a few new team mates at the moment. If you'd like to be considered simply create a project - card, scrapbook page, tag, art journal page, ATC, canvas or 3D -  for this new challenge and add DT after your name when you link up.
My card today is certainly technology, it's about computers and is for my God-daughters husband, whose job is associated with them, hope he likes it. Just a couple of days before I was making this card I had these papers from Pixelscrapper, which were just perfect for the theme of the challenge, I know it's a bit busy, but I really wanted to use them with the elements.

To make it more "techie" I used wire which I couldn't get straight - aarrggh! I joined it to the "chips"by glue gun then added NuvoCrystal Drops to make it look like they were soldered on. I layered the papers onto silver mirror card. The sentiments were also in the same digital pack. 
The insert verse was from the web and all front and insert were designed in Photoshop, so technology used to create it too LOL.




13 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, that is a great card for a computer geek. I'm sure it will be appreciated.

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Faith, you've certainly managed to include lots of 'techie' details - the inside looks fabulous as well, I think your God-daughters husband will love his card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work as always!!!

Mac Mable said...

Great technology on your imaginative and unique card. So clever, love the soldering and the papers and colours. He's going to love it x Fabulous !

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW this is such a clever and modern card!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Carol L said...

This is thinking outside the box and just perfect for a techie geek person! I love how you did the wire:)

Shirley Young said...

This looks amazing Faith and really fits the bill xx

Andreja said...

What a fantastic card you made :-)) I like all your details.
Hugs, Andreja

NanaConnie said...

What a perfect card for a techno geek, Faith. Fabulous thinking on your part. Love, love, LOVE it!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so creative, clever and great for a guy..well done mf.
xx Karen

Hetty said...

Very great it card! love your composition.

Greta said...

So creative & clever! Bet he loves it!

Linby said...

oh wow - I bet he's never got a card like that before - absolutely brilliant design.