25 September 2017

October time

Hi Everyone, a card today for the Outlawz sketch challenge, that actually took me nearly 3 days to make, because I wouldn't give up on the cutting with my Cameo. In the end I had too, frustratingly so. If any of you have a solution, I would be grateful in case it happens again.

I dragged images into the design area, traced it all then send to print and cut, all that happened when I sent to cut was, it said it had finished cutting - without actually moving! It would cut if I took the images off??? No problem with anything else! I tried it all ways.

Anyhow, I changed what I wanted to cut and instead cut them out by hand. I added 3D gloss to the acorns and the cup, with a small brush, as it was a largish area, I'm surprised it worked, I thought it may have line marks, I will do it this way again.
image - coffeeforfall-stamplorations
pumpkin layer paper and sentiment - Create with TLC
orange paper - Zesty Designs @ Pixelscrapper
acorns, butterfly - Just So Scrappy
cup knit - Pixelscrapper
scalloped circle - Birds Cards





17 comments:

MagsB said...

This is a fab Autumn card, Faith, the embellies are gorgeous and the sentiment makes me smile!

love Mags B x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Pamellia said...

What a beautiful and fun card Faith! I just love the autumn theme, and those layered leaves are a perfect addition. The pumpkin is so cute and the sentiment fits wonderfully! Acorns and butterflies and a cuppa hot cocoa, what's not to love about this amazing season, and fabulous card!! sending hugs :)

Mac Mable said...

Love that sentiment. Fun elements and lots of gorgeous things to look at. x

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, fabulous images and beautiful Autumn colours.
Sorry to hear that you had problems with your Cameo, very frustrating for you.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Autumn card love all the little elements and great sentiment
Carol x

Shona Erlenborn said...

How fun and a prefect take on the sketch! Full of Fall feelings - love it!

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring and those acorns. You really did a great job and I'm so glad that you didn't give up. Hugs to you!

Shirley Young said...

Beautiful card Faith, I love autumnal colours. Re your cutting problem what version of Studio are you using ?

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's the Design Edition Shirley, hope you can help! :) I have contacted Silhouette just waiting for their comments.

Carol L said...

What a fun and delightful fall card! I love the burlap wrap on the cup - that looks so fun!!

Lori said...

What a wonderful fall card! Wonderful coloring and I love all the colors in your sentiment!

NanaConnie said...

I'll be no help with your Cameo problem since all I use is a manual die cutter but I love what you managed on this card, Faith. Incredible cutting by hand! Fabulous use of the sketch, too. :-D

Hetty said...

Yeah! My favourite flavor is pumpkin spice latte! That is why I loe this time of the year. Beautiful coloring on the image. Your card is wonderful.

Greta said...

Fun sentiment & such a cute card!

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is a great card!!

wannabcre8tive said...

I love your card and the sentiment made me smile.