28 September 2016

Leaves

Hi Everyone the challenge at


Although there is a vast amount of things I could do have done, 
 I decided to make a card for a friend of ours who has a few things
 going on in his life that have caused him a lot of worry.

 I saw that Paulette at Create at TLC  had the perfect sentiment that he needs. 
I cut a frame from Lettering Delights on the Cameo
Papers and elements are by Janet Scott at Pixelscrapper
I paper pieced one of her leaf shapes with 3 different papers
then 3D'd the leaves
Added her velvet ribbon element 3D'd and placed a real ribbon on top
and used a marker for the edge.




12 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

So calming and beautiful Faith
Cheers
Dr Sonia

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, I love your multi coloured leaves and like you say the sentiment is perfect.
Pauline
x

Desire Fourie said...

Such a lovely autumn creation. Loving the leaves and wording. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Shirley Young said...

Such a simple design but so effective Faith and a great sentiment too xx

Crafting with Darcy said...

This is gorgeous, Faith. You still have time to enter this in the Fall Leaves theme at Festive Friday's at the Outlawz if you haven't already!
Hugs!
Darcy

Carol L said...

What a thoughtful card with a wonderful and warm sentiment. Love those colorful leaves!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I so enjoy your take on the patchwork leaves. I have bought a lot from Lettering Delights and rarely used them. You have inspired me to open my files there and have some fun. I know your friend will enjoy the card.

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I love the leaves cut from design paper, Faith! What a bright and brilliant card.

MaryH said...

Definitely a card that will encourage along with delighting. I love the way you've diecut the leaves from some DP, and of course, all the other wonderful embellies and elements you've used to make this one very special for your friend. TFS & Hugs

Kate said...

Such a wonderful fall card with a lovely sentiment. The patterned leaves are beautiful!!

Deborah Frings said...

I really like the autumn theme papers for the leaves - so many super details. Such a lovely sentiment too. Nicely done. xxx

Rocky said...

That's a perfect card to cheer him up, full of Autumn colour and just the right wording.