18 September 2016

Elegant lady

Hi Everyone, my card today was made for my Niece, who has her last 40's birthday LOL.

I followed the design of the card below
layering papers from the digi kit by Vero
print and cutting the image and age element on the Cameo
cutting her skirt again to 3D
adding the sentiment from Create with TLC
onto the ribbon from Ikea
I added stitches with the Uniball silver glitter pen


the "stitches"

The image and papers are from a digi kit by Vero
I loved this card so cased it.

10 comments:

Caz said...

Gorgeous make...xx

Tlc Creations said...

Just gorgeous.....and I love the colors.
Paulette

Viv said...

So beautiful Faith, that lady is a favourite image of mine too. So sorry I am late commenting this week, lots going on ;) Viv xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love this! You wouldn't believe how hard I tried enlarging this to see that skirt. It looks like real material and flows right off the page! Soooo cool! I have a similar image with a sentiment... If you can't be good, at least be classy...haha

Kate said...

Such a wonderful card design! I love how you took the design and made it your own. Happy birthday to your niece!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Faith, such a gorgeous vintage image and lovely colours.
Pauline
x

NanaConnie said...

So elegant, Faith! Love the purple, of course, and she's so stately, almost regal. Love the papers.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very elegant indeed and love the purple
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Shirley Young said...

Fabulous design Faith, my favourite colours too xx.

Bonnie said...

A very elegant lady indeed!