13 September 2016

Bath time

Hi everyone, my card today is for the Digistamps4joy Progressive challenge. I love this image, she's is Sooooooo relaxed! I had great fun putting this together.
I coloured the image digitally, 
embossed the green layer with a bubbles Scruffy Little Cat EF,
added bath soap etc image by Trina Clark, to the pink layer, 
which I duplicated a few times and used an overlay blend to it. 
I added a 3D towel by Shelleys Images, I found in my files and a little gem too.
I used the bath paper and sentiment, 
I also used the paper and another sentiment in the insert all from Create with TLC,
I printed them all out and layered them onto black paper. 





9 comments:

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Faith, such a fun image and beautifully decorated on the inside - a great sentiment.
Pauline
x

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is fabulous!!!!! I mean, every inch of it!I must go back into my TLC files...I think I have that. Another way to use my bath image since I don't have this one.

Kate said...

Oh, this is so fun! Such a wonderful image and fabulous paper design too! I wish I was her!!

Shirley Young said...

A super design Faith, love the image too xx

Hetty said...

Such a fun card, Gaith, you made me laugh when i saw the inside! Totally awesome for receiving a card like this.
Love it!!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute. I love it. Very fun and a great layout.

Bonnie said...

This is where I'd like to be! Great image and coloring! Love the sentiment too!

Tlc Creations said...

Totally awesome~!
Paulette

Marianne said...

Love your card and thank you for joining The Paper Nest Dolls.
Hugs, Marianne