24 February 2013

Hats off

Hi everyone, hope you have had a good Sunday, only a quick post tonight, The Midwife is coming on and I must see it.  I have been as hubby says "carding" all day today, so much done too,  here's a post for today.

I have used a digi kit A Fine Gentleman by Studio Linda Renee, I added shadows in PS and layered the belt and hat  and Glamour Dust on the candle flame, inside it says "and party".  The candles are by Katie Creates Digis from her kit A Day to Celebrate, I have used that kit so many times since buying it, Yes! I actually bought it LOL.


 I'm entering the following challenges




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!! I don't know how you think of these ideas Faith!

You had me worried for a minute - I thought you said the midwife was coming, lol!
xx

Sally H said...

What a fantastic card, Faith! Brilliant fun, and I LOVE the candles! You are so clever!

Chana Malkah said...

Wonderfully creative! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Eclecctic Ellapu!
Hugz,
Chana

Unknown said...

Really super designed card thanks for sharing it with us at PanPastel Uk Challenge blog this week.

Kerry DT Leader

Josephine said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

What a great card! So original and inventive - tfs at Eclectic Ellapu :)

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Great card, fab design. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Vicky Hayes said...

Lots of your cards have this fun element in them that I love Faith! Your birthday hat is great - but don't even talk to me about tightening the belt! Vicky x

Sarn said...

Hi Faith. . . cool card!

Thanks for the comment on my Zentangle. Glad you liked it.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Bonnie said...

I love this, Faith! It's the best guy card ever!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Brilliant, love the belt. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx