18 July 2011

Over the hill

Thanks everyone for their kind wishes about my son, he is home now, but a bit "delicate" he will be fine in a couple of days, hopefully.

My friend is 50 this week and I am going to give her this,  the digi is Gramma On The Move, but I don't know who by, I wish the artist would save their file with their name on it, then I wouldn't forget to name them and give them credit, if anyone knows who drew this fab image, I'll edit this post and give credit.  The DP's are by Jannisscrap Designs.  I added 3D gloss to the 50. Digis coloured in PS as usual.
On the inside I added a digi by Sylvia and a sentiment by ME!  It says "Nah! you're still a spring chicken" - Hope you like it.



6 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this .. its so funny .. it really made me chuckle.. she will love it!
So glad your son is home
Lisa x

Beryl K said...

This is just brilliant Faith, your friend will love it. Sorry can't help with the artist
Beryl x

Marlou McAlees said...

Brilliant Faith ... Lol ... What a fun card and image, I'm sure your friend will laugh her socks off ... Lol :) xx

MonicaB said...

Such a fun card, I'm sure your friend will love it.

Vicky Hayes said...

Your friend will either love this Faith or you won't be getting a Christmas card from her this year! It certainly got a giggle out of me! Vx

G Peplow said...

Great card Faith, a good funny card and I'm really glad your son's on the mend, Gay xxx