04 October 2026

Shades of Autumn

    Hi Everyone my DT make today is for 

We Love Stamping

This month, we would love to see your cards with the theme of

https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ 

My autumn shades today are of a sunset, I used the colours used in K. Werners blog to use as inspiration. I shaded DO's onto white card, then stamped the seed heads in black. There was a butterfly included in the stamp set, so I decided to use that too, but I stamped it after I had stamped the sentiment, so it would seem to be flying to it? Then the layer was attached to the base card, a very simple card, but quite satisfying using the Oxides, for a change.

stamps - Woodware Collection, Autumn Pods
inks - Distress Oxide, mustard seed, abandoned coral, dusty concord 
black ink - Versafine Claire
white embossing powder - WOW
sentiment - Amazon - LAMXD
 (4PCS Words Clear Stamp, Silicone Stamp Cards Greeting Words Pattern for Card Making and DIY Scrapbooking Journaling)
 
 
 
I hope to see you at the Challenge, with your Autumn Shades. Don't forget to stamp.
We have two wonderful prizes this month from Sweet Poppy, stamps and stencil.

    

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Such a lovely rich and vibrant background for your pretty silhouettes. Gorgeous card Faith.
Hugs, Sarn xxx