01 November 2021

Snowman Hello

 Hi Everyone here I am with one of my 2 DT card for today, it's for the challenge at QKR. Our challenge is on the 1st and 15th of every month, so you have 2 chances every month to enter the challenge.

We will select two winners each of the weeks 
1 using QKR Stampede  or Eureka Stamps image
 and 1 using any image!

Anything Goes every 1st & 15th of the month

My card today uses 2 fab images from QKR. I did my usual taking the images into my digital die cutting machine to cut the layers. After cutting them, I coloured them with DI's, I did the background with DO's, I embossed the background and the hills and added another layer of the trees and a touch of white pen to add highlights to his hat. You may notice the hills are not all white? it's like that here, rarely really white, so I went with it. I had to add lots of glitter too, it's practically everywhere. 😀

inks - Distress Inks & Oxide
hill background - Kristen Magee ID #68745 Silhouette Store
embossing folder - Crafters Companion Snow Texture



13 comments:

Carol L said...

What a jolly fun little card with this scene you created! I love the snow falling with that cute snowman, and I love how the sentiment was done too!

Linby said...

This is just so sweet and a lovely typeface to the sentiment.

Maria said...

Love your darling snowman card with the wreath around his neck, so cute!! Beautiful snowing background and lovely sentiment, too!

crafty-stamper said...

Great Christmas card and inky background,love the happy snowman
Carol x

Mac Mable said...

Now that's one very cute snowman and what fabulous blending and colouring Faith x. The realistic snow hills look wonderful x.

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful snowman card Faith, I love the winter scene you've created and the lovely colours, Kate x

Brenda said...

I love this card Faith! That snowman is just so dang cute, I adore him. lol I really do. Love the whole scene you created, the frosty sky with the falling snow, the trees and snowy hills. So fun and festive! Hugs, Brenda

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, a fun snowman.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shirley Young said...

A lovely scene Faith and the snowman is really cute xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

That's snowman's adorable and so is your very pretty scene that he wants to show off! Yup, he's got a crush on ya heehee XOX

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love everything about this darling card! Love the tie in of the sentiment with the holly wreath scarf!

Hetty said...

Lovely card and great background.

Monica C. said...

What a pretty card, Faith! I love that happy looking snowman and your scene is so cute. the greenish tint on the snowbanks make them look for realistic.
Thank you for your patience with me while I was AWOL!
Hugs Monica