19 December 2018

Blue

Hi Everyone my DT card today is for

I have been making cards for 2 of my SiLs for Christmas presents and as I had a freebie kit I decided to use most of it for them, this is one of them, which fortunately is blue and fits this challenge perfectly. I kept it flattish, for postage.

patterned paper and gold edge frames - Hunkydory Sports kit
All other papers are included in the kit
buttons and gold cord - stash
 dies - Sue Wilson Square Noble & Tonic Circle die 
blue pearl paper background - stash





5 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, this is a fabulous collection - I have just used it to make a card for my Mum to give to my eldest son for his birthday. I'm sure your SiLs will love their presents.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

This fabulous card caught my eye on the challenge blog-brilliant action image and love the design
Carol x

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card - great job as always!!!

Hetty said...

What a super fun male card! Football (or soccer) is always a greast theme. love the image and how you added the tag as well.
Gold and blue is a wonderfulk combination.

Nancy said...

Very cool card, Faith! The images are really great, and I just love the blue and gold combination! The shape of the framing is outstanding too! Nice one all around! :o)