27 February 2018

Riding

Hi Everyone, today's card is for my Niece, who's world is her horse and riding her. Every year I add a horse to her card or at least something horsey!

This year, I was looking for ideas online and came across THIS card which I thought absolutely perfect, so I cased her card, (which I added in a comment on her card that I would do.) 

The Riding outfit is a Silhouette Store purchase, 
the horses, which I made into the shapes on the Cameo are from SVG cuts.
I just added a little glitter with a Uniball gold glitter pen.
The birthday greeting die is by Tonic, I think it looks like a winners garland.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card and so personal to your niece too, that's what I love about this hobby of ours ;)
Hugs Kaz xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith what a beautiful card you have made for your niece,well done my friend xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Perfect for the horse lover! Your niece will surely love this!

Beebeebabs said...

Wow love this thanks for sharing!!!

Doreen said...

Fabulous card,what a great design.xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous horsey card, your niece will love it.
luv
Debby

NanaConnie said...

Oooo, I'm loving the die cut horses and riding outfit, Faith! So beautifully designed and I love the stitching.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith - perfect for your niece, I'm sure she will love it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card and sounds perfect
Carol x

Lisa Lynn said...

Faith, this is a perfect card for her and I'm sure that she will absolutely love it. You are so creative. Wish you were my Aunt, Sister, Cousin or just lived closer so we could have a play date, hehehe.

Christine said...

Brilliant CASE! Well done.

Christine said...

Brilliant CASE! Well done.

Greta said...

I know she'll love this wonderful card!

Brenda said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card Faith and I know your niece loved it! I love it too and I'm not a horse rider, but do love horses. I think your CAS is better than the original myself. Hugs, Brenda

Linby said...

That's just perfect for a rider and so stylish.