13 June 2017

Beauty

Hi Everyone, my post today is for the Outlawz Progressive challenge and we have the most beautiful image from Andrea at Sheepski Designs.

I wanted this image to be light and floaty, don't ask me why, I'm quite the opposite, I wanted her to merge with the background and I think I got there in the end.

After finding paper I liked from a mini digital kit, I followed the colours of it, colouring it digitally, then added a gradient overlay, I added the elements from the kit, PS brushed a shadow effect to the image all in PS. Because I think she's beautiful, I added the word "beauty" then printed it out.

I used grey and red card which luckily matched the image, then die cut into the card and cut an edge from the same die to add to the bottom, now I'm not sure if I should have done that, oh! well it's done now.

image - Sheepski Designs
mini digital kit - Follow your dreams - Tiramasu Design a newsletter freebie
die - freebie with Johanna Sheen magazine
font - Levibrush

15 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So elegant and dreamy! The colors are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You have done a brilliant job of colouring the lady in PS. She looks beautiful. A really lovely card.

cotnob said...

A super card Faith, such a beautiful image and lovely die.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

This is great! Such a pretty card

Shirley Young said...

It looks so delicate Faith, really beautiful xx

Hetty said...

What a beautiful card, Faith. lovely image and great lace on the front panel.

Carol L said...

This is absolutely stunning with every little detail!

Brenda said...

Oh my Faith, this card is just stunning! I love your woman and yes she indeed looks like she is floating along. The colors you used on her are so pretty as well. I love the splatters and that flower and leaves in the right hand bottom corner, beauty was the right sentiment too! Love that lacy border as well, goes perfect with this lady. I don't know how you do it, but you make the prettiest cards with digi coloring!! Hugs, Brenda

Marjeta said...

Super card.

Marjeta

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow..gorgeous Faith..love the die cut lace edge, so elegant and lovely.
xx Karen

Borqna said...

Amazing!
Good luck!

Linby said...

A gorgeous image and you have achieved an ethereal quality to your card.

Cindy Groh said...

I love that die. It adds to an already beautiful card.

Jean said...

Stunning card, loving your colouring.
Thanks for joining us over at Sheep Ski Designs.
Hope to see you again.
Jean xx

Melissa Czapor said...

Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog. i hope you will come back and share more of your wonderful work!!
Melissa
SheepSki DT