16 July 2015

Dance Team England Dance World Cup


Hi Everyone, I don't know if you remember, but I told you my Great Niece was in the England Dance Team World Cup Competition in Romania. I am VERY proud to inform you that the Team won for the third year running and  my G Niece got 2 Gold and a Silver and a Bronze. They also had a letter off the Queen congratulating the Team. I'm so thrilled for them and especially our Millie.


Photos are from here
https://www.facebook.com/danceteamengland.danceworldcup

My G Niece Millie 

6 comments:

Lynne said...

How wonderful, well done girls
Lynne xxx

Pamellia said...

Congratulations Faith, that's awesome! hugs :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

How wonderful! What an accomplishment!

Shirley Young said...

Wonderful achievement, you must be very proud of your niece Faith.

Bonnie said...

Wow! How wonderful!

NanaConnie said...

Congratulations to her and the team. Faith! SUch an incredible accomplishment. :-D