01 June 2015

A cuppa!

Hi Everyone, a DT post today brings me to an image that fills me with joy - yep! a cuppa! LOL. Deedee's Digis is sponsoring a challenge at House of Cards blog hop and they have supplied the inspirational photo. My card reflects the shelves, the boxes and the frames and of course the colours. I hope you think so too.

I used Deedeee's Coffee Cup Greetings and the ready coloured images in the kit. I just added a Tattered Lace die, cut from the same striped paper. I laid everything out in Photoshop and printed just what I wanted, I layered them onto the card, arranged the die cuts and 3D'd the flower frame and the lower cups, I added Stickles to the flower and 3D gloss to the cup.

Just in case you wonder how. In PS I made a template 6 inches x 12 inches the open size of the card, then arranged the papers and images, (copying the sketch, which has been reversed), on the right side of the template, when I was happy with it all, I spread the papers and images over the whole 6 x 12 and send to print on an A4, it just needs cutting out and placing onto the card.




This is the way I laid it out for printing, it is fitted to a 6x6 card, but printed on an A4 sheet of paper.
If you would like it, you are welcome to contact me and I'll send you the jpeg, ready to print.



6 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Lovely design Faith and such pretty colours. xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

You are certainly the photo shop wizard! That's all way too technical for me. But it always gives you amazing results! Love this - especially how you incorporated the "shelving" from the sketch.

Pamellia said...

What a fabulous card Faith! You have pulled some amazing inspiration from the photo and way to rock that sketch too! So bright and cheery! hugs :)

Jacee said...

Lovely design Faith
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

NanaConnie said...

Terrific take on that sketch, my friend! What a great printing layout.

Bonnie said...

This is a wonderful take on the inspiration photo! Wow!