24 February 2015

Birthday card

Hi Everyone, first of all to you my followers, it has been remiss of me not to have mentioned you all of late,
remiss rɪˈmɪs/ adjective
  1. lacking care or attention to duty; negligent.
    "it would be very remiss of me not to pass on that information"
Yep! ALL of those things

I want to thank you for being so faithful to me and all your lovely comments, I REALLY do appreciate ever single one of them. Welcome to my new followers too.

I have a 2 great nephew's birthdays coming up, so as there was a challenge on The Stamping Up Boutique Facebook page, I decided to use one of the cards to enter. Designed in PS. It's a TSUB image with DP's by Digilicious, I added a "chalk" edge to the star paper, to make it look "inked" around the edge. printed and layered the papers on top of black card, added Glamour dust glitter onto the white stripes, and around the image. For the wall he sits on, I've used one of my new Crafters Companion embossing Wall folders on grey card. Cut the sentiment out on my Cricut, added ric rac ribbon to the centre. Oh! yes and 3D'd  him too.


9 comments:

Sue said...

What a great card Faith! I love how you have the image sitting on the 'wall' huggles Sue xxx

Jacee said...

Lovely cheerful colourful card Faith.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pamellia said...

What a fabulous card Faith and so perfect for a young lad! The colours and patterns are so fun and cheery! hugs :)

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is such a fantastic card, the bright colours are fab!
Rebecca.
x

cotnob said...

This is a fun Birthday card Faith, such a sweet image and lovely bright colours.
Pauline
x

Pat K said...

Fabulous card for your great nephew Faith. Love the colours and that you've placed the cute image on a wall...what fun. Pat K x

Bonnie said...

What a cute little guy!

Sarn said...

Wahoo, a lovely bright and cheerful card Faith. xxx

Viv said...

Awww such a sweet image and great card too of course Faith. Thanks for all the lovely comments you leave me too, most appreciated ;) Viv xx