06 July 2014

Birthday Penguin







Hi Everyone, another heavy load of piccies for you, but first my card for a challenge, I saw the image on a blog it must be of one of the DT or the entrants, but for the life of me I can't remember who, but liked it enough to buy it. Thanks to whoever it was.

Edited 7/7/14 It was Judith Taylor-Wright




Everything DP and embellies are by Two Moose Designs, I added a PS glitter style to the ice and when printed I 3D glossed them. Also 3D'd the beak, feet and flowers and 3D'd the top image layer.  All done in PS and then printed.

http://www.deedeesdigis.com/2014/06/july-digi-of-month-challenge-so-cool.html  Digi of the month - Yep!

http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/07/cool-things-for-summer.html  Cool things for summer - Yep!

http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/pile-it-on-27-add-some-flowers.html  Add some flowers - Yep!


I just wanted to share a few piccies of our garden - yes I'm sorry AGAIN, but hubby works so hard in it I think he deserves a little recognition for it.

I did a scrapbook page of our hydrangeas, because I LOVE them, but then I love everything about the garden, except I only do the occasional weeding and being superviser, well, someone has to!

Audrey Jean Roberts background paper, just right for it don't you think?

We even have a little veg.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you were inspired to join our challenge, Faith! Your card is darling. I really like how the warm papers contrast with the cool theme of the image, and the fun effects you added in Photoshop! I don't see hybrid cards too often, but they are the best of both words. I hope you'll come back and play along with us again next month. I'll be emailing you the next digi at the end of this challenge.

Shirley Young said...

What a fab card Faith, just love the image. Your garden looks rally beautiful too, a credit to your hubby.

Crafty Judith said...

Morning hun and what a delicious take on the DOM love him and the sentiment is fantabulous what great words - thanks for joining us at Deedee's hugs Judith DT x

Donna Hanley said...

You did a great job with Deedee's image. Wasn't it a fun one? I thought so. Love the orange and blue flowers which tied right in with his little beak and feet. Your hydrangeas are gorgeous. I only have white ones, but I love them all. Your veggies garden is doing nicely also. Yes someone has to supervise and I'm glad you are doing a good job of that. LOL Thanks so much for playing along with us here at Deedee's DOM. Hope to see you again next month.

Barb said...

What a darling card, great colors and design, love how you came about finding this image, too "cool". Thanks for sharing with us at the Come and Get It challenge this week. Barb DT

Bonnie said...

This is the cutest penguin, Faith! And your garden is gorgeous! Such pretty hydrangeas! I have one in my yard and it only had 1 bloom last year and doesn't look like it's going to bloom at all this year. Wish it would bloom because I love those flowers!

jimlynn said...

Oh, I LOVE your pretty card! The little flowers in the corner are so pretty and that design you used is wonderful! So glad you're joining us at Deedee's Digi's too!
Your garden is absolutely stunning!!! Yes, so much work goes into a garden like this and YES, someone does have to supervise it all too! You and and husband have a lovely garden and should be very proud! Just beautiful.
Lynn

Carol L said...

What a fun card, complete with what looks like an old-fashioned marble bathtub! Very creative and totally fun card! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's July challenge!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.