03 April 2013

Shaped card

Hi Everyone, I am still in trepidation each time I try and post as to whether I can or not, I've been lucky with my last 2 posts so lets see if this will behave. I don't really know what it's about, but think it may have something to do with Google, as it's there that people are complaining about not being able to post.  Google don't seem able to replicate the problem, so that lets the people in trouble out on a limb and VERY angry too.

Anyhow, let see how this goes? ( EDIT - It seems to have worked Yipeeeeeee!)

I saw that there is challenge asking for shaped cards and as I had just made one, thought I would enter, so here goes.

The image is Rockstar Girl #3 by Karen Middleton at Sweetpea Stamps, I have used her a couple of times recently. The floral paper is from a digi kit You Make Me Smile by Elle Designs, I Glamour Dusted the stars and added more of the same kit to her top and patches on her trousers in PS, I cut the shape out and 3D it onto the rocker shape.  The sentiment is by TLC. I thought the sentiment said it all and in a way made it a CAS card.



The challenge today is
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/challenge230.html  Shaped card

11 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

LOve the fab rocker shape and fun image - perfect for a teen
Lisa x

Shirley Young said...

Great image and the sentiment couldn't be better for a Rocker Card.

Donna Ellis said...

A great card for done in fantastic muted shades, Faith! Love the shape, too - very innovative. Pretty shading and coloring on your image! hugs, de

G Peplow said...

She's really rocking that song Faith, what a great card, well done, love it, hugs Gay x

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having problems Faith I do hope they are resolved soon. A fun and funky card she really looks like a party animal


1

Marie

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card Faith.
Thank you joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous, I love the fun image, and the fab digi papers!

Anonymous said...

Great card once again Faith! Fab image and love the shape of the card.
xx

Aileen said...

Love the shape you've chosen. Super image too. x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonnie said...

This is such a fantastic shape, Faith! I love those big flowers on the base and that fun rocker girl!