04 December 2012

80th birthday card

Hiya All, just a few words, so you know I am still at it, please accept apologies for hardly any comments, I've been busy getting ready for the craft show in work.  My boss thought that as there were a few "crafty" people in the Theatre Dept, wouldn't it be a good idea to all have a craft show!!!!!!!!. so as I didn't have much left from the first show, I have had to make masses more.  And there was me thinking I was going to sell what was left, oh! well.  AND I also have all my Xmas cards to do, that'll teach me to make them throughout the year, talk about panic argh!

Anyhow, a card to show you, I was asked to make an 80th birthday card for a "classy" lady.  I had this beautiful picture on my computer from where I do not know, I've had it such a long time, if anyone knows from where, let me know I can credit them.  The papers are Pink Petticoat.  The ribbon is from Fantastic ribbons, it matches the flower on the dress, terrible photo, anyone in the UK of late will know the problems of taking photos in the terrible weather we have been having.

That's all from me for now, but I will have lots to show you in future posts.

Hope you are all well.




5 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Definitely a classy card Faith, the image is gorgeous. Good luck with the Craft Show and I hope you have time to make your Christmas cards. I'm feeling smug as all mine are made, written and ready to be posted tomorrow. It's only because we have a holiday booked before Christmas that has made me be so organised !!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and classy card Faith that image is gorgeous. Good luck with your next craft show I bet you sell everything !

Marie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful image and just perfect for the occasion! Love this Faith. Good luck with the craft show.
xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful Faith. I'm sure it will be loved, x

Bonnie said...

What a classy image! A beautiful card!