25 December 2010

Hope you all had a Happy Christmas

Here are the snowman and reindeer poo and snowman soup and a few cards of our church, that I made last minute for the Christmas church fete. I also made some extra for work and sold them there, after the fete, and raised some more pennies for the church.


I say every year I am going to start early, but I was even later this year, it was the Monday before the Saturday of the fete that I started, what a rush, next year I WILL start earlier.
The cup graphics are from DAISIE, I added a peppermint stick and mini marshmallows.  The cards - I had a picture of the church and played with it in Photoshop to look like a sketch. Most of the images on the labels are freebies from Crafters Digital Art Center, which have fantastic artists.

1 comment:

Kamilicrafts said...

Ooh Faitha these are sooo sweet. I always plan to make something like this but have never managed it yet! Nice to find you on CDAC thanks for your comment on my blog. Kim