01 September 2021

Natures Bounty TMR

 Hi Everyone, I have 3 DT cards today, this is for 


It's Nature's Bounty, so I decided to use stamps with some seeds/fruit of the season. At least stamps that I had! 

I coloured 2 pieces of card with DO's, one for the sentiment and one for the border on the card. I stamped the sentiment with black ink and fussy cut it out, then layered it onto black card and fussy cut it again. Next I stamped over the second coloured card with black ink and coloured the fruit with DI's. I loved the colours that came out with the DI's onto the DO's. I added gold mica powder to parts of the seeds/fruit and splattered it onto the rest of the card. I'm now thinking that perhaps I should also have splattered it onto the white card. I may do that. 

I added a car die cut of gold card and stamped a man's head onto the acetate window. The wheels are from black card. I thought it could be someone off for fun and to collect Natures Bounteous seeds/fruits of the season? OH! dear the way my mind works! 

All stamps and dies are freebies from SCP magazine
black ink - Stazon
inks - DO's Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Mustard Seed
inks - DI's - Carved Pumpkin, Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy,
 Festive Berries, Seedless Preserves, Pine Needles
mica powder - Rich Gold Pixie Powder 
acetate - Stix


the splatters of gold mica






20 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

great make, love the sentiment, I def feel the Sun is setting earlier and earlier

Janette said...

Oh my word Faith this is gorgeous, you know I love the autumn colours, its a beautiful time of year, love this card.xx

Leslie said...

Awesome card, Faith! Those colors are so rich and gorgeous!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous autumn card Faith. Love the beautiful colours and great design. xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Faith, I love the autumn theme and your colours, Kate x

MortiCraft said...

Such a beautiful card Faith. I love the colours and the added shimmer with gold mica! x

Maria said...

A beautiful fall card!! Love all the beautiful color, awesome car, and wonderful sentiment!!

cotnob said...

A beautiful Autumn card Faith, you have created a gorgeous panel with your inks - lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol L said...

ohh, this is so pretty with the flecks of gold! I love all the autumn elements and especially that fun little car!

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous autumnal masculine card, love the gold mica and the fun little card x.

Brenda said...

I am loving the way your mind works Faith! This card is gorgeous, the gold, the autumn colors and images...just gorgeous! I also love the way you put a head in the driver's seat of the cute card. The sentiment is just perfect! Hugs, Brenda

Monica C. said...

This is a fabulous card, Faith! The inking of the elements on the panel did turn out beautifully. I think the crisp white without any splatters makes your colored elements more striking.
Hugs Monica

Aimeslee Winans said...

Faith, that background is breathtaking! Good show! I thought it was patterned paper. It's wonderful! xoxo

Rosemary said...

Wonderful card, Faith. Love the gorgeous warm fall colors!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous stamped strip
Carol x

Linby said...

What a beautiful autumn background and the little car with the head is a great addition.

Helen F. said...

FABULOUS Fall-inspired card, Faith. Love the gold VW and the adventure you sent this man on :-)

Sally H said...

An absolutely gorgeous card, Faith! love the colours and those stamps are perfect!

Vicky Hayes said...

I LOVE this card Faith and would love a dress made up in a fabric like your design! It almost glows! Vicky x

Greta said...

What a beauty, Faith!