13 March 2018

Thank you



Hi Everyone,  my second post today, firstly, I have to thank everyone, for their kind birthday wishes, it wasn't a special one, that was last year, but I have been overwhelmed with wishes, presents and lovely thoughts. I have to also apologise for my lack of visits too, it's been a very busy time here, it actually felt like a special birthday, but as my SiL says to me at our age every birthday is Special!  More to come in later posts! IF you can stand it LOL.

I have to especially thank Hetty for her thoughtfulness in sending me a beautiful Daffodil digi kit, now I wonder where she got that idea mmmmmm. She also sent me a beautiful digi card, I think from the same kit, that she made up herself. I printed it out and it looks 3D and very beautiful, well done Hetty and thank you so much.

This morning I received a parcel from LisaLynne of what can only be described as a craft haul, it is so very generous, I was so surprised and excited to receive a parcel, I didn't know was coming LOL. I can't thank you enough.

I think that I shall be busy using these beautiful gifts.
Thank you again Ladies and for making me feel VERY special.

7 comments:

Hetty said...

You are going to have so much fun playing this week! :-)

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great time playing with your new stash and a belated happy birthday.

Hugs Debs xx

Carol L said...

Happy Belated Birthday, and look at all those new goodies you have to play with! Have fun!

Lisa Lynn said...

Glad that you had a good birthday and enjoy your treats!

Shirley Young said...

Playing with your lovely new goodies will keep you busy Faith xx

Linby said...

This is just perfect! Love that sentiment - just a brilliant design.

MaryH said...

Happy Belated birthday wishes, and sorry I missed it! Loved seeing the sweet (and amazing) craft goodies someone sent you. Aren't bloggers the kindest people? Hope your day was as special as you are, and that you had a grand time celebrating! Liked the idea about "all birthdays are special at our age". Ain't that the truth!TFS