12 July 2017

Fae with Glitter wings

Hell Everyone, my card today is for the
Anything Goes Challenge.

I decided to use an image I haven't used before and I LOVED colouring her, I wanted the card quite simple, I hope I achieved that.
Fae excl 3 - Morgan's Artworld
coloured digitally in PS
dp's - Amanda Creations
dies - Tattered Lace
Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels.

I hope to see you over at Morgan's Artworld, any designers image is OK for the ATG challenge, my Team mates have produced really beautiful work.


Just a note on a different subject - 
When I made yesterdays Sunglasses card, I wasn't sure if it would be used, it was! my Niece lost her Rayban sunglasses that her son had bought her, he also had them engraved "for Mum, I love you", when home for Christmas from Australia. Well she lost them and was extremely upset, but after crawling through every shop in the shopping centre (Mall), someone had handed them in, how honest was that person, I wonder if it was the inscription that did it?


14 comments:

Caz said...

Beautiful card..love the image xx

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the image.xxx

Mac Mable said...

Yes..I suspect it was the inscription that did it but delighted she got them back, she must have been thrilled x Such a pretty card Faith and beautifully and skillfully coloured in PS. Yes you definitely achieved the 'simple' card...however it would not be my choice of word...I think it's beautiful, clever and so very delightful x

Shirley Young said...

So beautiful Faith, a really lovely image and the colours look so fresh. What a relief for your niece to get her sunglasses back xx

Viv said...

Beautiful card here Faith! pretty colours and I adore the sweet fairy too. How lucky the sun glasses were returned too,bet it made her day 😀 Viv xx

Mia said...

What a great card, Faith. Love the image and the colourful background.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Faith . A delightful card with the image delicately coloured .Love the dies used and pretty paper . Thanks faith for your visit and kind words

Crafting with Darcy said...

Beautiful card, Faith! I love the glittery wings and your choice of papers! It all came together beautifully to make such a gorgeous card!
Hugs!
Darcy

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous - what a beautiful image and the background pieces are perfect.

Linby said...

Beautiful - I love the colours you used.
Glad your sunglasses card got used and that she got her Raybans back.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Oh wow! The image and the colors are amazing! So angelic

Desire Fourie said...

So beautiful Faith. Love the green and blue.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

ike said...

Oooooh - super AWESOME !!! xx

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, great image and wonderful layers.